We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
A fantastic apartment on the second floor of an historic building overlooking world famous Magazine Street. This is the ideal location to be in New Orleans! Shopping, coffee shops, streetcar, and restaurants are all within easy walking distance.
Newly renovated, this 2500 s.f. apartment has two...
– Brand new custom renovation of 120+ year old home.
– 1 block to Starbucks, Ruby Slipper, bars, & more.
– Walk to Magazine St, Uber to the French Quarter!
– 3 kings, 1 queen sleeper sofa, 2 twins & pack and play available.
– Central and ductless HVAC systems, fast wifi, smart tv, etc.
Ok, - you “get” New Orleans is more than the French Quarter… and you know Magazine Street is a jewel. Now you can stay right here, - right in the middle of what Magazine Street has to offer: the unique shops, authentic bars, fabulous restaurants, coffee-culture and easy transportation to all parts...