We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
- Botanic Gardens is just 15 minutes from Dalaman airport and is a superbly maintained and equipped complex with many amenities.
- Ideal for families, it is 20 minutes from Sarigerme beach (minibus service provided) and just a short drive (25 mins) from beautiful Gocek and a 40 minute drive from the busy port of Fethiye.
- Hire car rates are very cheap compared with Eurozone and a car is highly recommended to really enjoy all the sights and attractions of this fantastic coastline.
- Dalaman shops, restaurants, supermarkets and lively market are 5 minutes drive away and further afield are the must-see attractions of Gocek Marina, Fethiye, Hisaronou, Olu Deniz beaches, Saklikent Gorge, Butterfly Cove, Dalyan beach and mudbaths.
- Boat trips from Gocek and Dalyan with a freshly cooked fish barbecue lunch are a must !
- The apartment is fully air-conditioned with a spacious lounge-diner, individually furnished rooms with 2 en-suite bathrooms and a well-equipped kitchen with all mod-cons, including an ice-maker.
- The penthouse has its own balcony and spacious terrace area and sunbeds are provided for use here and at the pool side.
Pets not allowed
Smoking not allowed
Check in: 3:00 PM
Check out: 10:00 AM
3 Full baths
2 Attached (ensuite)
Rates are calculated based on the latest information provided. Please contact the manager/owner to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.
R 5 274
Please note: rates may have been converted from the original local currency to
South African Rand and are approximate rates that may change due to exchange rate fluctuation. Please contact the manager to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.
Additional Rate and Availability Information
. Please note we don not accept weekend or short duration bookings during the winter season. Start and end days can be flexible dependent on flights and existing bookings.
For the Summer, mid-week flights are usually cheaper than Friday or Saturday departures. We can advise on transfers and car hire
About the neighbourhood
- Boating and watersports activities, together with unforgettable boat trips from beautiful Gocek and Dalyan are a major attraction. Fethiye and surrounding towns offer many shops, restaurants and night-life with Hisaronou particularly popular with youngsters.
- The cuisine is as varied as you want it to be with many local delicacies based on fresh fruit and vegetables together with locally caught fish, locally reared meat and an endless supply of cold beer ! In the cooler months, there are many walks and archaeological places of interest to visit with the Lycean way being a main feature.
How to get there
Airport: Dalaman: 15.0 km
Ferry: Fethiye: 60.0 km
- Flights to Dalaman from several UK airports (Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds-Bradford, East Midlands, Stansted, Gatwick, Bristol and others).
- The apartment is a 15 minute drive or taxi ride from Dalaman airport.
Fishing Nearby, There Is A Golf Course Within 30 Mins Drive, There Are Tennis Courts Nearby, Water Park Nearby, Watersports Nearby, Nearest Beach: 15.0 km.