We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
other travellers have booked this property

House in Meursault

Garden
1 of 11Garden
Overview
Holiday Rental House -
2 Bedrooms , 2 Bathrooms , Sleeps 4
Meursault, Cote d'Or, Bourgogne-Franche-Comte
The property is located in Meursault, the white wine capital of the Cote D'Or. It is on the edge of the village and on the edge of the vineyards, which you can see from the bedroom windows. The house is comfortable and spacious and has all the facilities you need for a nice gastronomic holiday, enjoying the region's famous food and wine.

Meursault is a beautiful old village in Its own right. As well as it's historic charm, it boasts over 60 winemakers and a bunch of shops and excellent restaurants within walking distance of the house. It's also a great base for exploring the Cote D 'Or and its many famous wine communes. You are 10 minutes drive from Beaune, the medieval town that is the Area's capital, and you can walk to villages like Puligny-Montachet, Auxey-Duresses and Pommard, where you can taste wine.
Listing #HL167085
About the Owner
David K
Languages spoken:English
Response Time:Within a few hours
Listed Since:May 2011
Reviews from our community
Write a ReviewReviews (24)

1 - 3 of 24 reviews

A Holiday Lettings verified reviewer
Oxford, United Kingdom
179
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

More

Reviewed 3 November 2016

It was wrenching to leave. This was a top-quality house with all sorts of attention to detail, plus modern convenience at every turn. Imagine all the effort that it surely took to create this wonderful home. The kitchen was the best of all our rentals...More

Thank zebecToronto
See more reviews
Reviewed 14 September 2015

Peaceful cottage to the edge of the village. Very quiet with a lovely walled garden. Plenty of room for 2-4 people. Easy walk to the village. Full service village. We will definitely return.

1  Thank Graham H
Amenities
  • Central Heating
  • Cooker
  • Dishwasher
  • Double Beds:(2)
  • Dryer
  • DVD Player
  • En Suite Rooms (2)
  • Freezer
  • Grill
  • Internet Access
  • Iron
  • Kettle
  • Linens Provided
  • Parking
  • Private Garden
  • Refrigerator
  • Stereo System
  • Suitable For Children Under 5
  • Toaster
  • Towels Provided
  • TV
  • Washer
  • Wi-Fi
House rules
    Kid-friendly
    Pets not allowed
    Smoking not allowed
    Check in: 4:00 PM
    Check out: 10:00 AM
Bathrooms
    2 Attached (ensuite)
Bedrooms
    2 Fulls
Availability
Show Rates
Rates

Rates are calculated based on the latest information provided. Please contact the manager/owner to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.

Please contact the manager for complete rate information.
Additional Rate and Availability Information
You can pay via Paypal or BACS transfer and we will supply you with details when you make a reservation. We ask for 20% when you make the reservation and the remaining 80% 8 weeks before the start of your stay.
Hide Rates
Map
About the neighbourhood
Meursault is famous for its rich, golden white wines. But its winding lanes and 17 th century houses make it a charming place to stay. It has over 60 winemakers in what is the largest village on the Cote. There a 4 restaurants in the main square, all of excellent quality ranging from rustic to finer cuisine and there a a number of food shops to buy local produce for eating at the house.
Access
Car advised
How to get there
By Plane: The nearest airports are Geneva, which is 75 miles away, and Lyon, 80 miles away. It's a simple drive from Geneva, taking the A6 North, which leads to the N74 and D 974 to Meursault. From Lyon, it's a straight drive up the A6 to the N74/D974. Try anycarhire.com to find the best deals on care hire.

The nearest TGV train stations are Le Creusot and Beaune. Le Creusot can be reached by a regular, fast train from Paris, which runs every two hours. The journey takes 1 hour 15 minutes.

From Le Creusot, it's a 35 minute drive to the house, via the N74.

By car, the ma. Autoroute through Burgundy is the A6. From here you go on the N74 to reach Meursault.
About this property
How do I know if the property is available?
How can I contact the owner?
How will the owner contact me?
What if I don't hear back from the owner?
How do I pay?
Is my payment insured in any way?
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Earn money by renting out your home. With no up-front fees and no contract, you keep more for yourself.
Easy to manage
Confirm bookings in one click and track everything from enquiry to check-out – even while you're on the go.
Trusted by travellers
With millions of reviews and protected online payments, TripAdvisor helps travellers book your home with confidence.
Set up your free listing
#HL167085
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply