The layout and design of the place is amazing. Then things got awkward. There was only hot water for showering on one day. The propane had to be changed. The laundry room was rusty and full of spiders. The place smelt like mold and there was mold on kitchen utensils. There was bug carcasses on the furniture and mold on the outdoor furniture. The host is very charming and did apologize for my poor experience. I hope other people get a better experience than I did. I would give her another chance.