Enjoy the year-round beauty and serenity of Puget Sound at this quiet waterfront getaway! With 3 bedrooms, 3 baths and room for up to 12, this lovely Warm Beach vacation rental house in Stanwood is the prime setting for your next Pacific Northwest escape.
Experience the best of Warm Beach when you stay at this charming beachside retreat. This tranquil vacation rental home is ideal for friends or families traveling together, with over 2,000 square feet of stylishly appointed living space for your entire group to spread out and relax. The moment you pull up the drive, you’ll be enchanted by the home’s picturesque setting - nestled among towering trees, lush vegetation and a large sandy beach. As soon as you enter this lovely house, you’ll easily fall in love with its cozy décor, breezy open layout and stunning views, framed by large windows that flood the entire residence with plenty of natural light. You’ll discover all the necessary comforts of home during your stay here, including a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access and in-unit laundry machines. In your downtime, unwind with your favorite book in one of the home’s two entertainment spaces, or have a movie marathon on the flat-screen cable TV. Admire the expansive views as you gather for a family game night around the stunning 1940’s stone fireplace.
If you’re looking to spend your days splashing around in the waters of Puget Sound, you’ll enjoy complimentary access to the property’s paddleboat, rubber raft and canoe for all your aquatic adventuring needs. After a long eventful day of exploring the 5 miles of surrounding beach, you’ll look forward to preparing a delicious home-cooked meal in the fully stocked, spacious kitchen. The breezy covered deck will serve as the ultimate place to take in your surroundings, offering breathtaking 180-degree views of Camano Island, the Olympic Mountains and Puget Sound as you dine with your loved ones at the large picnic table. Head to the beach at twilight to build a fire for an evening of roasting marshmallows under the twinkling stars above. When you’re ready to call it a night, retire to the spacious master bedroom and de-stress with a bubble bath in the luxurious jetted tub.
You truly can’t beat this home’s phenomenal waterfront location! You’ll have easy access to the beach, only steps from the property’s front door. Spend your day beachcombing along the massive tidal flats, keeping an eye out for the magnificent wildlife of the Pacific Northwest. With any luck, you’ll be able to catch a glimpse of one of the glorious Bald Eagles known to frequent the area, as they soar above the water. Grab your favorite fly fishing rod and reel, and spend an afternoon knee deep in the nearby Stillaguamish River. Your entire group will love exploring the quaint town of Stanwood, with its Scandinavian influence and Viking-themed restaurants only 10-minutes from the property. Tour the spectacular 'Lights of Christmas' each December at the adjacent Warm Beach Camp and Conference Grounds.
Additionally, you’ll be within a 30-minute drive of many other notable Washington cities including Smokey Point, Marysville and Everett. For the golf-enthusiasts in the group, the property is a short 15-minutes from the popular Kayak Point Golf Course, featuring the delectable Firecreek Grill for a fantastic dining experience. If you’re looking for an authentic Pacific Northwest island excursion, you’ll be 20 minutes from the rural Camano and Whidbey Islands, and 50 miles from the famous San Juan Islands. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time here, this impressive Warm Beach vacation rental home ensures a getaway full of complete relaxation and serenity!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines, private covered deck, marvelous stone fireplace, flat-screen cable TVs and much more
- Phenomenal recreational items including a rubber raft, canoe and paddleboat
- Breathtaking views of Puget Sound from the private covered deck, and numerous rooms throughout the property
- Unbeatable waterfront location - Situated on the beach among expansive tidal flats for easy access to beachcombing, bonfires, tidal exploration and fishing
- Master Bedroom: 2 Queen-sized Beds
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed and Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed and Twin-over-Full-sized Futon Bunk Bed
- A Pullout Bed in the Fireside Room adds to flexible sleeping arrangements
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings unless they are family reunions. Please inquire with Evolve for additional details.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply