We stayed at a cabin directly across from this one known as the Garden View. We found BLACK MOLD in the lower level apartment. Even a pillow case had mold on it. The people staying in this unit moved out after the first night. They would have left the same night only they arrived so late they were dead tired from driving.
Upstairs was not much better. One of the shower units had no water pressure. The other one did not have a working fan which meant the whole bathroom fogged up. The fuse box was not safe. Floors and linens were dirty. We were only there for two nights but never again. Be careful when booking. The listing on VRBO says no refunds and they mean it.