We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Majestic Brant Manor: Stately 8 Bdrm, Lakefront Manor w/Htd Pool, 15Min to City
1 of 26Brant Manor: Florida's Majestic Countryside Minutes From Downtown Tampa
3 nights minimum
Holiday Rental House
MAJESTIC BRANT MANOR - BLENDING CASUAL EUROPEAN ELEGANCE WITH FLORIDA RELAXATION RIGHT OUTSIDE OF DOWNTOWN TAMPA.
NOTE: Please send an inquiry message prior to submitting a formal booking request. Weddings, Receptions and Formal Events are not permitted at this home. Please also review HOUSE RULES prior to inquiring. Rental Rates are based upon occupancy, so be sure your Guest Count is accurate on your inquiry form so your quote is accurate. If you will be having visitors beyond your overnight guests, please let us know when you inquire. Once booked, you will receive an Online Rental Agreement to e-sign where guest info is listed. Instead of holding refundable damage deposits, guests enroll in property damage protection for $79, which covers you and your guests against accidental damage. ...MAJESTIC BRANT MANOR - BLENDING CASUAL EUROPEAN ELEGANCE WITH FLORIDA RELAXATION RIGHT OUTSIDE OF DOWNTOWN TAMPA.
NOTE: Please send an inquiry message prior to submitting a formal booking request. Weddings, Receptions and Formal Events are not permitted at this home. Please also review HOUSE RULES prior to inquiring. Rental Rates are based upon occupancy, so be sure your Guest Count is accurate on your inquiry form so your quote is accurate. If you will be having visitors beyond your overnight guests, please let us know when you inquire. Once booked, you will receive an Online Rental Agreement to e-sign where guest info is listed. Instead of holding refundable damage deposits, guests enroll in property damage protection for $79, which covers you and your guests against accidental damage. Now - more about our home…
Majestic Brant Manor is located right outside of downtown Tampa in a lovely community of lakefront homes with mature tree-lined streets. It has been recently renovated, combining Florida comforts with casual elegance and a European flair. Guests describe it as a perfect mix of timeless details and contemporary style.
This Stately Home Features:
- 5000 Square Feet of Interior Living Space
- 8 Bedrooms: 7 Bedrooms Upstairs & 1 Bedroom Downstairs
- 13 Beds, including: 1 King, 6 Queens, 4 Twins, 2 Twin Trundles
- 5.5 Bathrooms: 1.5 Bathrooms Downstairs & 4 Bathrooms Upstairs
- Large Covered Lanai with Screened-In Paver Patio (Prevents Bugs)
- Very Large Resort Style Pool (35k Gal) & Hot Tub
- Three Upstairs Balconies: 1 in Front, 1 Master Sitting Room, 1 Master Bathroom
- Billiard & Gaming (Parlor) Rooms
- Designer Kitchen with Desk & Cooking Supplies
- Open Concept Breakfast, Kitchen Counter & Dining Areas
- Open Concept Family Room with Comfortable Furnishings
- Large Laundry Room
Some Notable Details Include:
- Smart Home Technology & Security System
- High Speed Premium Cable & Wifi
- Thick Chair Railing & Crown Molding Throughout
- Olhausen Billiard Table
- Boardgames, Playing Cards & Poker Chips
- Stone & Ornate Wood Fireplaces (For Display Only)
- Young Chang Piano
- Beverage & Wine Centers
- Custom Shutters & Drapery Throughout Downstairs
- Exotic Granite Counters & European-Inspired Cabinetry in Kitchen
- Custom Wood Counters in Kitchen & Dining Areas
- Cooking Necessities & Diningware
- Tempered & Stained Glass Accents
- Italian Sofa Set & Marble Dining Table
- Crystal Chandeliers
- Recessed LED Lighting
- 60” Sony Bravia HDTV in Family Room
- Additional HDTVs in Three Bedrooms & Billiard Room
- Hardwood, Travertine & Tile Throughout Main Living Areas
- New Carpeting in Bedrooms
- Laundry Shoot
- Pool Bathroom Access Directly off of Lanai
- European & Florida Themed Artwork
- Many Skylights for Natural Light Upstairs
- New, Comfortable Mattresses (4th Qtr 2015)
- Comfortable Sheets, Bedding & Pillows
- Walk-In Bedroom Closets
- Sitting Room in Master Bedroom
- Classic Tile or Marble Bathrooms with Stone/Granite Countertops
- Large Covered Lanai with Custom 14’ Dining Table, Iron Chandelier & Fans
- Outdoor Kitchen with Built-in Grill, Sink and Bar Seating
- Reclining Pool Loungers with Cushions
- Outdoor Conversation Seating
- Lush Landscaping and Tropical Planters
- Large Circular Driveway
- Commercial Grade Landscape Lighting with Lanterns
- Lake Views in the Front & Back of Home
- Fishing Dock (Lake Stocked with Bass)
Tourist License / Licencia de turismo N °: 0More
- Events Not Permitted (Weddings, Receptions, Many Visitors)
- NO Parties
- Fireworks, Pets, Deep Frying, Smoking Not Permitted In/Outside
- ALWAYS Respect Neighbors
- Remove High Heels upon entry. Remove shoes upstairs or area rugs.
- No Loud Noise at Night
- Max Occupancy 20, Max Vehicles 6 Parked On The Property Only
- RV/Trailers, Boats & Motorcycles Not Permitted
- Check-Out Procedure & Trash Schedule Required
- All Guests must be 25 if not a family with kids
- No Boats or Swimming in Lake
We stayed here for an annual trip we take every year to Florida with a large group. It was fantastic! The house was even better than described. Large spacious and everything we wanted. We would definitely stay here again!
Date of stay: April 2018
Management response:Responded 1 May 2018
Thank you! I’m so glad to hear you all enjoyed yourselves, the house and its amenities. Hope to host you again soon.
This house was perfect for our family vacation! We were a group of 6 adults and 3 kids under 6 ~ but any age/group would LOVE this house. We thought we were going to explore Tampa, but the house and pool were so great that...More
Date of stay: October 2017
1 Thank OnAir738502
Management response:Responded 3 November 2017
Thanks Sheri! It was such a pleasure hosting you. Hope to have you again!
This home is stunning! We fit 16 people very comfortably. The location is amazing - Bush Gardens, the Florida Aquarium, the Lowry Park Zoo, and more are all within a short drive. The pool and hot tub were well maintained and refreshing. There is nothing...More
Date of stay: July 2017
2 Thank tmcrayne
Management response:Responded 31 July 2017
It was such a pleasure hosting you! Thank you for the kind words. We hope to host your family again soon!
Beautiful home, nicely appointed with large rooms and quality amenities. We had a little trouble with the hot tub, but it was serviced and running the next day. We were 12 male golfers and thought the house was great. We hope to rent it again...More
Date of stay: March 2017
1 Thank mikethegoodlife
Management response:Responded 15 March 2017
Hi Michael! Thanks for the review. We put a lot of love into Brant Manor and are so glad your colleagues enjoyed their stay! There is a breakdown of beds in the listing (13 Beds, including: 1 King, 6 Queens, 4 Twins, 2 Twin Trundles),...More
This home captured my family's heart. Brant Manor is beautifully decorated and offers tons of comfortable areas for gathering and enjoying the best of times with each other. The 8 bedrooms are all very large, have walk in closets and gave everyone the privacy they...More
Date of stay: January 2017
1 Thank Chris G
Management response:Responded 13 March 2017
Thank you, Christian! Your family was a delight to host, and we appreciate how well you kept our home during your stay. We hope you come back soon!
Brant Manor is located in a North Tampa Suburb about 15 Minutes From Downtown Tampa called Lutz (pronounced 'Loots'). Lutz is know for its exclusive gated communities, golf courses/country clubs and convenience to the city and its attractions. In the immediate area, Guests have easy access to two Publix Supermarkets nearby as well as some local restaurants and bars within 2-5 miles. It neighbors the Tampa communities of Carrollwood and Northdale. The greatest benefit of this area is its rural, lake-filled scenery with beautiful homes convenient to Downtown via I-275, which brings Guests directly to the City, beautiful sandy or I-4 to reach Orlando and Disney attractions.
Top Destinations and Approx Driving Distances Include:
- Golf & Country Clubs (Many to choose from) : 5 min
How to get there
From Tampa International Airport: FL-589 Toll S/FL-60 E from George J Bean Outbound Pkwy/George J Bean Pkwy. FL-589, The Veteran's Expressway, will take you to Lutz where Brant Manor is located.
Detailed directions will be provided when booking.
*A 'SunPass' rental is recommended with your vehicle rental if you should have one. All major car rental companies offer SunPass as an option, which is used for toll payments across Florida. Many highways no longer accept cash.