We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One Bedroom Cottage in Marco Naples Resort

Cottage -
1 Bedroom , 1 Bathroom , Sleeps 4
Naples, Florida
One Bedroom one bathroom unit with pull out sofa sleeper. Everything is furnished such as towels, linens, cooking items, dinnerware etc. Concrete patio with furniture. Wifi and cable for no extra fee unless guest would like to update channels. Unit has AC, Heat, full sized appliances, microwave, coffee maker, and toaster. This rental is located on a 55 plus community.

Amongst the other RV Parks in Naples Florida stands Marco Naples RV Resort, located just 10 minutes from the sandy beaches of Naples and Marco Island and the warm Gulf waters, our RV resort offers warm weather and sunny days all year long.

The property sits of 23 acres of lush landscape and backs the wetlands of Rookery Bay. On site there are many planned activities most which take place in the recreation hall and pool area. Join exercise classes, crafts, cards, ping pong,...
Read more
Listing #FKN8498464
About the Owner
Vacation R
Languages spoken:English
Response Time:Within a few hours
Listed Since:February 2014
Interaction with guests
Office Hours: Monday-Saturday 8:00 am-5:00 pm Closed Sunday For after hours check in, schedule arrival with the office.
This rental has no reviews yet
Be the first to write a review
Write a ReviewBe one of the first to review
  • Air Conditioning
  • Cable/satellite TV
  • Central Heating
  • Cooker
  • Full Baths (1)
  • Gym
  • Internet Access
  • Iron
  • King Beds:(1)
  • Linens Provided
  • Microwave
  • Parking
  • Patio
  • Refrigerator
  • Sofa Beds:(1)
  • Toaster
House rules
    Ask about kids
    Pets not allowed
    Smoking not allowed
    Check in: 3:00 PM
    Check out: 10:00 AM
    1 Full bath
    1 King
    1 Sofa
Show Rates

Rates are calculated based on the latest information provided. Please contact the manager/owner to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.

Please contact the manager for complete rate information.
Additional Rate and Availability Information
Deposits: Security Deposit:

Cancellations 30+ days prior to arrival are subject to a 25% cancellation fee.Guest will receive a refund check within approximately 30 days for the remaining 75% of the deposit. Cancellations within 30 days of arrival forfeit entire deposit.
Payment Options: Mastercard, Visa
Other Fees: Pet Fee:
Daily/$20 per day
Monthly/ $250
Limited pet friendly units, please inquire with resort.

Cleaning fee:
Weekly- $50
Monthly - $100
Hide Rates
About the neighbourhood
Naples Zoo – 20 minutes away
Rookery Bay - 4 minutes away
Naples Botanical Garden – 12 minutes away
Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park – 38 minutes away
Collier-Seminole State Park – 14 minutes away
Florida Panther National Wildlife Refuge – 45 minutes away
Seminole Casino – 54 minutes away
Old Naples Comedy Club – 16 minutes away
Conservancy of Southwest Florida – 18 minutes away
Naples Princess Cruises – 16 minutes away
Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary & Blair Audubon Center – 44 minutes away
Marco Island – 8.5 miles away
Naples Pier – 8.5 miles away
Naples Museum of Art – 13 miles away
Getting around
A car is recommended for travel
Car advised
How to get there
From Tampa area: Take I-75 S towards Naples. Take exit 101 – Marco Island/Naples (County Road 951/Collier Blvd.) Turn right from off-ramp onto 951/Collier Blvd. From I-75 S. continue on 951/Collier Blvd drive approximately 8 miles to Hwy 41. Turn right onto Hwy 41. Once on Hwy 41, go to the second traffic light and turn left on to Barefoot Williams Rd. Turn left at the first driveway passed Racetrac Gas Station. The office will be past the swimming pool and clubhouse.
Activities nearby
Fishing Nearby, There Is A Golf Course Within 30 Mins Drive, Horse Riding Nearby, There Are Tennis Courts Nearby, Watersports Nearby.
About this property
How do I know if the property is available?
How can I contact the owner?
What if I don't hear back from the owner?
How do I pay?
Is my payment insured in any way?
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Earn money by renting out your home. With no up-front fees and no contract, you keep more for yourself.
Easy to manage
Confirm bookings in one click and track everything from enquiry to check-out – even while you're on the go.
Trusted by travellers
With millions of reviews and protected online payments, TripAdvisor helps travellers book your home with confidence.
Set up your free listing
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests