I have some mixed feelings on this condo. It is easiest to lists pro's and con's. We stayed at this condo for one week.
- Great view from the balcony!! We saw fantastic sunsets every night during our stay.
- The beach area in front of the complex was not very crowded. Loved that.
- The ice maker worked great.
- The a/c worked very well, also.
- The Bed was very comfortable. I liked that the bedroom window had tinting on it to keep it darker. The early morning sunrise wasn't a problem with waking you up. (Note: there's no view from the bedroom. it is on the parking lot side.)
- The couches in the living room area were comfortable also.
- Plenty of towels, wash cloths, etc. in bathroom.
- The bedroom is separated from the kitchen/living room area -- this is good if you have folks who wake up and move about at different times in the morning.
- I found the pics online to be on point.
- Upon arrival, you must...