Our family travels a lot and this was the single worst experience in 20+years of travel. Property is a hostel at best. There was mold everywhere and the owner said the dilapidated status was related to location, moisture, etc. I have better sleeping pads for camping than the bed mattress'. We unpacked and then left shortly after for a place a few doors down which obviously did not have the same environmental stress to the building explained to us here.
Maybe the worst part was the owner/caretaker who is unbelievably aggressive, intrusive, and unfriendly.
I'm an ER doctor and have the privilege of meeting and talking to very diverse people everyday and my opinion of this fellow is that he is without a doubt crazy. I'm writing this review months after our trip and am long over the financial, inconvenience of our experience. My hopes are to save others a similar grief.
Traveling is an investment and you'd be making a big mistake in booking this property.