The house is ok, but it was not clean.
It was in bad conditions painting, stinky and you could feel high wet atmosfere. Spiderweb everywhere and bugs too.
Toilets were absolutly out of service and dirty and no light because most bulb lights were burnt out.
Small showers and not reliable in cleaning as well.
A couple of lamps cables were broken, children could have been electrocuted.
The photos on-line, is not really true.
I didn't dare putting my clothes in the wardrove.
I found a couple of pieces of dirty clothes in the washing machine...
The area is a bit dangerous, specialy at night, so you better don't go out after 21h. It is also very labyrinthine.