We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Don't miss the opportunity to stay in a modern and comfortable furnished apartment located in the center of Santiago, Chile., an attractive touristic sector. The building is located steps away from the main tourist attractions such as: La Moneda Palace, Bellas Artes Museum, Paseo Ahumada, Plaza de Armas, Neighborhood Paris-Londres, etc. The apartment has 55 m2 and it is optimal for 5 people.
Description: - Master bedroom in suite; Queen size bed, walking closet and terrace. - Secondary bedroom; Full size bed and closet. - Living room furnished with optional futon for extra person and terrace. - American kitchen implemented.
We await you with a welcome amenity and a courtesy BREAKFAST for you to enjoy and have a warm welcome your first day of stay.
About the Owner
Languages spoken:English, Spanish
Response Time:Within a few hours
Interaction with guests:
I will be available in person, if is it necessary, if any inconvenience occurs or if you have any questions during your stay.
- Suitable for children.
- Pets allowed.
- Suitable for smokers.
- Parties or events aren't allowed.
- Noise restrictions apply to building community regulations.
- Parking is not...
4:00 PM check-in
2 Full baths
Rates are calculated based on the latest information provided. Please contact the manager/owner to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.
Please contact the manager for complete rate information.
R 717 / stay
R 359 / stay
About the neighbourhood
- Church and Museum of San Francisco: Centennial Church created by the Franciscan Order in Chile.
- Paris-London: Picturesque neighborhood, attractive for its architecture and cobblestones.
- Paseo Ahumada: via exclusive pedestrian use in the center of Santiago, between Calle Plaza de Armas and Alameda del Libertador Bernardo O'Higgins.
- La Moneda: Government house of the Republic of Chile.
- Catholic University: One of the three ecclesiastical universities of the Chilean university system
- Barrio Lastarria: It is an active cultural, gastronomic and tourist center.
- Cerro Santa Lucía: Historic hill and park.
- The Santiago Metro is one of the most modern and efficient metro systems in the world, it is the best option. Santa Lucia Station is two blocks from the building towards Libertador Bernardo O'Higgins, it will be practically connected to the whole area of Santiago in a few minutes. The metro schedules are: from 6am to 11pm.
- Taxis are cheap and safe, available 24 hours a day.
- There are bicycle leases available at various points in the city.
- For those traveling by car, the front building rents parking lots per day.
How to get there
>From the airport 'Aeropuerto Arturo Merino Benitez'
By car o taxi:
- Access to Costanera Norte from Armando Cortinez Pte and Armando Cortinez Oriente.
- Continue along Costanera Norte towards Santiago. Take exit 1N from Autopista central / Ruta 5.
- Continues for Manuel Rodriguez. Take Avenida Libertador Bernardo O'Higgins towards Padre Alonso De Ovalle 791.
> From the Bus Station 'Terminal San Borja':
- Take the Metro in direction to Los Dominicos. You must take 'Estación Central' and get down on Metro 'Santa Lucía'. (Linea 1).
- Walk two blocks south on Avenida Santa Rosa.
- Then turn to the right (West) on Padre Alonso de Ovalle. The building will be in the corner with San Francisco street.