My husband and I were travelling to Prague for 3 weeks for medical treatments, and chose this rental over a hotel in order to save money. If you are only looking for a place to sleep, this is the place for you. If you're looking for something comfortable with lots of amenities, go elsewhere.
- Room was a decent size and quite tidy.
- Within walking distance to the mall, Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, etc.
- Affordable for long-term stays.
- Noise travelled very loudly - If you had noisy neighbours, it sounded like they were right in your room. We were woke up many times by night owls next door to us.
- Housekeeping was hit and miss. We often had to ask for soap, toilet paper, and clean sheets.
- One afternoon while I was laying down in the room resting after a treatment, someone unlocked our door and just walked in. It was two men we had never seen before, and they spoke no English. They just barged in, looked around the...