This house had no dishwasher, no internet (neither WiFi nor any network), no AC. No detergent to wash clothes, no garbage bags. Dishes were dirty and sticky. Backyard was unkempt. Spa looked so dirty that we never dared to open it. All the chairs and spa was full of bird droppings, it was never cleaned. One of the toilets seat was broken.
As soon as we entered the house, there was a strong smell as if someone peed on the stairs.
We had extremely bad experience and suggest owner to spend some money on this house to make it livable.