Marketed as a luxury villa and charged at over 850 Euors per night, Blue Sea Villas was beyond disappointing. More so as I had read a trip advisor review detailing problems with the villa from last summer but was convinced by the agent that it was all in the past and fine now.
When we arrived, we found:
- an air conditioner leaking water
- one air conditioner in a bedroom not working
- one mattress soaked from the air conditioner
- another mattress with springs sticking out
- another bed with broken slats that collapsed
- all the pool loungers broken/torn
- the built-in gas barbq wasn't working
- the freestanding barbq was broken
- one of the toilet seats was broken
- lights in one of the toilets weren't working
- no umbrellas at the pool (though shown on website)
- no table and chairs on balcony (though shown on website)
For the first night, 5 of us crammed into two beds - (me, husband, child in one) and grandma and...