Bali TourismBali HotelsBed and Breakfast BaliBali Holiday RentalsFlights to BaliBali AttractionsBali ShoppingBali Travel ForumBali PhotosBali MapBali GuideHotels
All Bali HotelsBali Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in BaliBy Hotel TypeThings to doRestaurantsFlightsHoliday HomesShoppingCruisesCar Hire
Family Hotels BaliSpa Hotels in BaliBusiness Hotels BaliRomantic Hotels in BaliBali ResortsBali Beach HotelsLuxury Hotels in BaliBali Ski-In / Ski-Out HotelsBy Hotel Class
By Hotel Brand
Courtyard Hotels in BaliPrime Plaza Resorts in BaliFairfield Inns in BaliSol Hotels in BaliGuesthouseIN Hotels in BaliHomey Hotels in BaliVillage Hotels & Residences in BaliHome Inns in BaliB&B Hotels in BaliWestin Hotels in BaliOYO Hotels in BaliPOP! Hotels in BaliPopular Amenities
Popular Bali Categories
Bali Spa ResortsLuxury Beach Resorts BaliHotels with Private Beach in BaliFamily Beach Resorts BaliBali Singles HotelsLuxury Beach Hotels BaliClean Hotels in BaliHotels With Babysitting in BaliUnique Hotels BaliHotels on the River in BaliNear Landmarks
Hotels near Sacred Monkey Forest SanctuaryHotels near Tegalalang Rice TerraceHotels near Waterbom BaliHotels near Tanah Lot TempleHotels near Kuta Beach - BaliHotels near Uluwatu TempleHotels near Sanur BeachHotels near Campuhan Ridge WalkHotels near Nusa Dua BeachHotels near Seminyak BeachNear Airports
Bali Tourism and Holidays: Best of Bali
A tropical haven for beach bums, wellness worshipers, and the culturally curious
The Indonesian island of Bali is well-loved for good reason. Jungles dotted with sacred temples, towns brimming with nightlife, surf-friendly waters, and a thriving wellness scene attract all types of travellers. Whether you have three days or three weeks, seek beachy vibes or cultural treasures, Bali’s beloved hot spots and well-kept secrets can fill any itinerary.
Start planning for Bali
Create a Trip to save and organise all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
- By Travel BabboBali with KidsYes, Bali's become very popular, but we still love visiting. We typically split our time between Ubud, the artistic center of the island, and the beach - either Jimbaran or Seminyak. We've stayed in eight different hotels/resorts over the years. These are our favorites.9 items
Places to see, things to do, and ways to wander.
A mix of the charming, lavish, and modern.
Quintessential bistros, bars, and beyond.
Good to Know
Bali trip for the mind, body, and soul
Stay fit and healthy with a revitalizing getaway. These are my top places in Bali that always charges me up for the year ahead.
iamwenzong, Singapore, Singapore
- Solace Float75 ReviewsSolace Float's Flotation Therapy allows you total relaxation where I felt complete weightlessness and absolute calm when i visited.
- Empire Fit Club Bali106 ReviewsEmpire Fit Club has a variety of classes daily that allows you to push yourself in an outdoor setting with a fantastic view. I love the atmosphere and professional instructors!
- Pranava Yoga163 ReviewsPranava Yoga is surrounded by a beautiful rice field where you can practice yoga. The refreshing air and tranquility of the environment always allows my mind to absolutely relax.
- Therapy Canggu1 118 ReviewsTherapy Canggu promises great massages! I love visiting after workouts which helps to relax my muscles.