Santorini TourismSantorini HotelsBed and Breakfast SantoriniSantorini Holiday RentalsFlights to SantoriniSantorini RestaurantsSantorini AttractionsSantorini ShoppingSantorini Travel ForumSantorini PhotosSantorini MapSantorini GuideHotels
All Santorini HotelsSantorini Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in SantoriniBy Hotel TypeThings to Do
Santorini MotelsSantorini HostelsSantorini CampgroundsFamily Hotels SantoriniSantorini Beach HotelsLuxury Hotels in SantoriniSantorini ResortsSantorini Green HotelsRomantic Hotels in SantoriniBusiness Hotels SantoriniSpa Hotels in SantoriniBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Design Hotels in SantoriniMarriott Hotels in SantoriniThe Leading Hotels Of The World in SantoriniLamway Hotels Management Group in SantoriniLuxury Collection Hotels in SantoriniPopular AmenitiesPopular Santorini Categories
Design Hotels in SantoriniHoneymoon Hotels SantoriniBoardwalk Hotels in SantoriniHotels with Private Beach in SantoriniDowntown Santorini HotelsApartment Hotels SantoriniBoutique Bed and Breakfast SantoriniWedding Hotels SantoriniHotels with Infinity Pools in SantoriniCouples Resorts in SantoriniNear Landmarks
Hotels near Hiking Trail Fira - OiaHotels near Santorini VolcanoHotels near Oia's Main StreetHotels near Santorini ToursHotels near Megalochori - Traditional VillageHotels near Nea KameniHotels near Hot SpringsHotels near Art SpaceHotels near Mesa Pigadia BeachHotels near Palea KameniNear Airports
All things to do in SantoriniAdmission TicketsRestaurantsFlightsHoliday HomesShoppingCruisesCar HireMore
Hiking Trail Fira - Oia: Tickets & ToursSantorini Volcano: Tickets & ToursMegalochori - Traditional Village: Tickets & ToursOia's Main Street: Tickets & ToursNea Kameni: Tickets & ToursEstate Argyros: Tickets & ToursVassaltis Vineyards: Tickets & ToursSantorini Brewing Company: Tickets & ToursArt Space: Tickets & ToursHot Springs: Tickets & ToursMesa Pigadia Beach: Tickets & ToursKambia Beach: Tickets & ToursPalea Kameni: Tickets & ToursPanagia Episkopi: Tickets & ToursSantorini Arts Factory: Tickets & Tours
Santorini Tourism and Holidays: Best of Santorini
A stunning island tinted every shade of the artist's palette at sunset
Even if you’ve never been to this Cyclades island in the Aegean Sea, you’d still recognise it immediately—its candy-coloured houses carved into cliffs, sapphire waters, and chalk-white buildings topped with cobalt-blue domes. Roam the peaceful black-sand beaches or wander the streets of a provincial village like Imerovigli. Beautiful Oia is world famous for its sunsets, which seem to dial through a kaleidoscope of colours before fading to starlight.
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences that define Santorini.See all
A mix of the charming, iconic, and modern.See all
Quintessential Santorini bistros, bars, and beyond.See all
Trending in the forums
Rent a Home for Your Next Escape
Popular homes in Santorini
Honeymooners guide to Santorini
Santorini was the perfect first stop to our honeymoon in Greece. From beaches, to wineries, and hiking trails the island has something for everyone,
Jess Dominiczak, Boston, MA
- Santo Winery4 093Wine, wine, wine. It's one of the better wineries on the island and the staff was so friendly and helpful
- PK Cocktail Bar1 498We struggled to find a great cocktail bar in Santorini but we really enjoyed this place. It wasn't too crowded and gave us a needed break from house wine and beer.
- Hiking Trail Fira - Oia3 265Try to go in the morning. The trails are cleaner and you will appreciate the cooler weather
- Roka Kafeneio Ouzeri1 733Amazing views and seafood! Roka salad and meatballs were delicious!
- PitoGyros Traditional Grill House2 591This place is really popular for a gyro and fries. It's a well-earned stop after hiking the Fira trail.
- Argo Restaurant4 386Our first meal in Oia was at Argo. Reviews on Tripadvisor told us this was the best restaurant to see the Santorini sunset, an attraction in itself. When we first sat down, I was anxious that our view was going to be ruined by all of the people stopping to take a picture of the sunset here but the staff broke up the crowds and ensured we got an amazing view during our meal.
- Atrina Canava 1894948When you look at pictures of Santorini streets and cliffside hotels, you can't help but wonder how your luggage is going to get to your hotel. Atrina took care of it all. Prior to our arrival they reached out and arranged for a car service from the airport and dinner reservations for our first night in Oia. When we arrived their staff was waiting to take our bags and brainstorm activities for our time in Oia. They took care of our dinner reservations and everywhere we went we always had one of the best seats in the house. Our room was filled with flowers and local wine for our honeymoon stay, and every morning they delivered an amazing breakfast assortment right to your room. We splurged for the room with the pool and it was a great escape from the tourist flooded streets of Oia
- Sunset Ammoudi2 127This place has the best seafood! After you are seated, the wait staff brings out their catch of the day, so you can select which fish you want. Seating it right on the water, so the view is incredible. Ammoudi is a bit off the main drag, so it's great for a quieter evening off the beaten path.