Lisbon TourismLisbon HotelsBed and Breakfast LisbonLisbon Holiday RentalsFlights to LisbonLisbon AttractionsLisbon Travel ForumLisbon PhotosLisbon MapLisbon GuideHotels
All Lisbon HotelsLisbon Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in LisbonBy Hotel TypeThings to doRestaurantsFlightsHoliday HomesShoppingCruisesCar Hire
Lisbon CampgroundsLisbon HostelsBusiness Hotels LisbonFamily Hotels LisbonRomantic Hotels in LisbonLuxury Hotels in LisbonSpa Hotels in LisbonLisbon Green HotelsLisbon ResortsBy Hotel Class
By Hotel Brand
Wyndham Hotels in LisbonAccor Hotels in LisbonInterContinental (IHG) Hotels in LisbonHoliday Inns in LisbonPortoBay Hotels & Resorts in LisbonSANA Hotels in LisbonComfort Hotels in LisbonTRYP Hotels in LisbonHoliday Inns Express in LisbonMarriott Hotels in LisbonHF Hotels in LisbonPreferred Hotels & Resorts in LisbonPopular Amenities
Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores HotelsBairro Alto, Bica & Cais do Sodre HotelsChiado & Carmo HotelsEncarnacao HotelsParque das Nacoes HotelsBelem HotelsSanta Maria dos Olivais HotelsPopular Lisbon Categories
Hotels With Adjoining Rooms in LisbonHotels with Bars in LisbonApartment Hotels LisbonSafe Hotels in LisbonHoneymoon Hotels LisbonHotels with Free Wifi in LisbonDesign Hotels in LisbonUnique Hotels LisbonBoutique Bed and Breakfast LisbonDowntown Lisbon HotelsNear Landmarks
Hotels near Oceanario de LisboaHotels near Torre de BelemHotels near Mosteiro dos JeronimosHotels near Castelo de S. JorgeHotels near Tram 28Hotels near Time Out Market LisboaHotels near AlfamaHotels near Praca do Comercio (Terreiro do Paco)Hotels near Bairro AltoHotels near Padrao dos DescobrimentosNear Train Stations
Hotels near Baixa/Chiado StationHotels near Baixa-Chiado StationHotels near Rossio StationHotels near Lisboa Rossio StationHotels near Restauradores StationHotels near Martim Moniz StationHotels near Terreiro do Paco StationHotels near Avenida StationHotels near Cais do Sodre StationHotels near Intendente StationNear Airports
Hotels near Instituto Superior de Psicologia AplicadaHotels near University AbertaHotels near IADEHotels near Universidade Aberta LisboaHotels near Universidade Nova de LisboaHotels near Catholic University of PortugalHotels near University of LisbonHotels near Universidade Tecnica de LisboaHotels near Universidade LusiadaHotels near Instituto Politecnico de Lisboa
Lisbon Tourism and Holidays: Best of Lisbon
European splendor, under the radar
Nestled among seven hills, this immensely walkable city offers an enchanting alternative to Europe’s more popular capitals. With a lively nightlife scene, festive markets, and vibrant museums, Lisbon provides plenty of options to burn off a few mandatory glasses of Porto, a generous serving of bacalhau, and days’ worth of pastéis de nata.
Start planning for Lisbon
Create a Trip to save and organise all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
Places to see, things to do, and ways to wander.
A mix of the charming, iconic, and modern.
Quintessential restaurants, bars, and beyond.
Good to Know
Lisbon for Design-Lovers
Here's one for my fellow art and design fanatics: These are the sites that will make your hearts leap. Their bold visuals will spark your imagination—and probably several Instagram posts.
Maria Hart, New York City, NY
- Embaixada205 ReviewsCome for the 19th-century, neo-Arabian architecture. Stay for the concept shops and boutiques.
- Museu Nacional do Azulejo4 187 ReviewsLisbon is heaven for ceramic-lovers. Do a deep-dive into the medium here and learn why it's so central to Portuguese culture.
- LX Factory2 378 ReviewsAn only-in-Lisbon venue, this former industrial complex dating to the 1800s is now a hotbed of showrooms, design shops, and pure creativity.
- Calouste Gulbenkian Museum - Founder's Collection8 437 ReviewsLisbon's answer to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, this museum offers a sweeping collection from the 20th century back to Egyptian Art.
- Cortico & Netos2 ReviewsTake a little piece of Lisbon home with you in this tile shop that carries a dizzying array of Portuguese patterns you won't find anywhere else.
- Lisbon Street Art Tours375 ReviewsBig, bold, vibrant—Lisbon's street art is everywhere, if you know where to look, and this tour will introduce you to these public artworks.
- Museu do Oriente272 ReviewsSurprise! Lisbon isn't just a haven of European art, it also has this phenomenal collection of Asian art. Don't miss the on-site restaurant.