Bournemouth TourismBournemouth HotelsBed and Breakfast BournemouthBournemouth Holiday RentalsFlights to BournemouthBournemouth RestaurantsBournemouth AttractionsBournemouth ShoppingBournemouth Travel ForumBournemouth PhotosBournemouth MapBournemouth GuideHotels
All Bournemouth HotelsBournemouth Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in BournemouthBy Hotel TypeThings to Do
Bournemouth HostelsSpa Hotels in BournemouthFamily Hotels BournemouthBournemouth Beach HotelsLuxury Hotels in BournemouthRomantic Hotels in BournemouthBournemouth ResortsBusiness Hotels BournemouthBournemouth Green HotelsBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Britannia Hotels in BournemouthTravelodge Hotels Ltd in BournemouthPremier Inns in BournemouthOYO Hotels in BournemouthHilton Hotels in BournemouthBest Western Hotels in BournemouthWyndham Hotels in BournemouthPopular AmenitiesPopular NeighbourhoodsPopular Bournemouth Categories
Bournemouth Pet Friendly Beach HotelsBournemouth Beach Suite HotelsBournemouth Cheap Pet Friendly HotelsBournemouth Cheap Beach HotelsBournemouth Hot Tub Suite HotelsBournemouth Beach Spa HotelsApartment Hotels BournemouthHotels with Complimentary Breakfast in BournemouthBournemouth Spa HotelsHotels with Private Beach in BournemouthNear Landmarks
Hotels near Bournemouth BeachHotels near OceanariumHotels near Hengistbury Head BeachHotels near Bournemouth PierHotels near Russell-Cotes Art Gallery & MuseumHotels near Lower GardensHotels near Bournemouth International CentreHotels near Marvo Mysteries Escape Room BournemouthHotels near The SquareHotels near U-EscapeNear Train Stations
Hotels near Poole StationHotels near Branksome StationHotels near Parkstone StationHotels near Hamworthy StationHotels near Bournemouth StationHotels near Christchurch StationHotels near Hinton Admiral StationHotels near New Milton StationHotels near Sway StationHotels near Holton Heath StationNear Airports
Hotels near Bournebouth Intl Airport (BOH)Hotels near Eastleigh Airport (SOU)Motels near Eastleigh Airport (SOU)Motels near Bournebouth Intl Airport (BOH)Near Colleges
All things to do in BournemouthAdmission TicketsRestaurantsFlightsHoliday HomesShoppingCruisesCar Hire
Bournemouth Beach: Tickets & ToursRussell-Cotes Art Gallery & Museum: Tickets & ToursHengistbury Head Beach: Tickets & ToursBournemouth Pier: Tickets & ToursBoscombe Chine Gardens: Tickets & ToursThe Square: Tickets & ToursALL STEPS FIRST DANCE LTD: Tickets & ToursCentre VR BH1: Tickets & ToursWalkabout Bournemouth: Tickets & ToursHalo: Tickets & Tours
Bournemouth Tourism and Holidays: Best of Bournemouth
Bournemouth’s seven miles of beach and exceptionally warm microclimate make it a favourite of U.K. travellers. There’s something for everyone here, whether you’re a watersports fanatic (try surfing lessons!) or just want to let your kids splash around in the calm waters. For a traditional Bournemouth holiday, rent a classic beach hut.
Start planning for Bournemouth
Create a Trip to save and organise all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences.
A mix of the charming, modern, and tried and true.
Can't-miss spots to dine, drink, and feast.
Trending in the forums
Rent a Home for Your Next Escape
Popular homes in Bournemouth
A Beach-Lover's Guide to Bournemouth
This charming seaside town is every beach bum’s dream come true, with golden shores galore, crystal-clear waters and lots of activities to do in between. Here's my Bournemouth beach guide—from one beach-lover to another!
Ting, Singapore, Singapore
- Bournemouth Beach8 719Start with the main star, Bournemouth Beach, where you can frolic in soft sand and splash in cool waters. If you fancy an icy treat, Giggi Gelateria is only a 10-min walk away!
- Alum Chine Beach411The Alum Chine Beach is a 20-minute walk away from Bournemouth Pier. It's quieter than buzzing Bournemouth Beach and also has a designated kid's play area, making it perfect for beach-loving families. Alum Chine and Alum Chine Tropical Gardens are also just a short walk away where you can get closer to nature and meet a new squirrel friend.
- Hengistbury Head Beach2 286Featuring pebble and stone sand, this beach is not for the sandcastle enthusiast but more for those who just wanna lay on a mat and lounge the day away. Tip: BYO cocktail and snacks!
- Southbourne Beach217Another beautiful Bournemouth beach which is generally quieter and less crowded. Grab a cuppa from one of the cafes nearby and stroll along the cliff promenade to enjoy the ocean view. You'll also find colourful beach huts for hire (or just as a cute photo backdrop!).
- Mudeford Sandbank Beach72Located a little further beyond Hengistbury Head Beach is a hidden gem—Mudeford Sandbank Beach. Enjoy a long walk by the shore lined with pretty little beach huts and stay to catch the sunset!
- Bournemouth Big Wheel60Make postcard-perfect memories from 100 feet high on this giant Ferris wheel. You'll get a bird's eye view of the beach, pier and of course, a stunning panoramic view of the North Sea.
- The Coastal Activity Park47For those that consider themselves a part-time beach-lover, part-time adrenaline junkie, this activity zone lets you indulge in both with exercise areas, ball games and even spots to try bouldering.
- Boscombe Pier457You'll find Boscombe Pier just beside the coastal activity area. The pier is known to be a great fishing spot, so bring your gear!
- The Polar Bear on the Isle of Wight32Not a beach, but visible from the beach... See if you can spot the famous polar bear optical illusion on the Isle of Wight from where you are at! PS: People say that it's best viewed from the cliff atop Southbourne beach!
- RockReef Adventure Activity Attraction1 058For a dose of exhilaration, head to Bournemouth Pier to try out RockReef, a colourful indoor rock climbing park. There's also the PierZip attraction, where you can zip-line from pier to shore.
Dig Into Bournemouth