“Wonderful place to stay”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Lorraine...
Innisfil, Canada
“Wonderful place to stay”
Reviewed 17 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This place is fantastic. When we arrived we were shown our room and it was beautifully decorated. The bed was very comfortable and both my husband and I slept quite comfortably. The owners are great and extremely friendly. What I noticed most of all is this place is spotless, incredibly clean. The breakfast was great and there was a lot of it. I highly recommend this place.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing