Open today: 11:00 - 17:00
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews wine tasting great food oysters hawkes bay tasting area pinot noir bread reserve chardonnay lamb waiting staff beautiful location perfect lunch main course wonderful wine fabulous restaurant dining area fries
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

This could be an enchanting place in daylight, especially in Summer. However, during our Winter's evening dinner, it was just nice. The menu is very expensive, but the food did not justify the cost. In addition, the servers were very casual and showed little interest in us or our enjoyment of the food.
Based on our experience and the very high prices, I would not recommend.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

This is expensive, but I think you get what you pay for. The food was exquisite and as you would expect the wine was great. The building itself is pretty spectacular with great design detail. The atmosphere of the restaurant is lovely, we were there on a murky day but I can imagine on a good day it really comes into its own.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Husband and I enjoyed an extensive and delightful tasting given by a charming Frenchman before our lunch. As it was a spectacular day, we chose to sit outside and started our meal with oysters - fried for my husband and the oyster platter for me. They were sublime! We both had fish for a main course and finished by sharing the Citrus Eton Mess for dessert. Great service, great wines, great food.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I would recommend definitely to book for lunch. We did some wine tasting before lunch and chose the wines we wanted to drink with lunch. The meal was one of the best meals I have ever had. The surroundings are stunning. A must if you visit Hawks Bay .

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 26 April 2018

Enjoyed the New Zealand wine tasting experience! Loved the staff, very knowledgeable and the food was delicious!

1  Thank the3hondos