“Take out”
Review of The Wild Boar

The Wild Boar
Price range: US$1 - US$26
Description: Full Service Breakfast-Lunch-Casual Fine Dining. Friday Fish Fry, Sunday Brunch, Bakery, Bar, Wine Menu. Scratch made Cuisine.Wild Game Offerings like Elk, Boar, Venison, Rabbit, Quail, Duck Hand Cut Vegetables, Farm Fresh Eggs, Home Made Breads, Desserts, Ice Cream, Pie, Outdoor Patio,Local Butcher & Farmers Used. Priced Very Fair, Fast-Friendly Service
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Finally a place with good take out. The burgers are great. And only place where you can get elk and other foods you will not find anywhere else around here

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We were at the Wild Boar the weekend of March 17,2018.This place is incredible.The menu is very diversified.Many exotic meats are offered.I had the venison sausage.It was great.The service was great.The food was cooked to perfection.The portion sizes were plenty,and I am a big eater.Great place to take the family out to eat.Breakfast lunch or dinner.We will be back!!! I could not believe the prices,we can't figure out how they can put all that food on the plate for the price.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

First visit - cute place. Stopped for lunch on a Wednesday as they are closed on Tuesdays. Our server was courteous and friendly, helping us make our choices for lunch. Food was served fast and hot - everything was delicious. They have some small bakery cases and a small bar serving cocktails, beer and wine. We picked up several blueberry turnovers for breakfast at the cabin - the turnovers were average at best but the brownies looked great - I'll try those the next visit. Overall, we really like the place.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Great breakfast on a Saturday morning. Three couples got together and all of us had different breakfasts, and all were very good. I recommend the Bloody Mary with the Wild Boar Bacon as a starter!

The servers, cooks and bartenders were attentive and full of personality. It was evident they enjoy working here.

The complete menu looks very interesting and is loaded with wild game choices. Looking forward to getting back and trying something "wild"

Don't forget the Bacon!

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

My family and I were staying in Minocqua and decided to take a drive to find lunch. We found this place and it was so wonderful! We have a 10mo old who is finding his voice so he likes to just scream for the fun of it. The staff just loved it. They kept coming over and playing with him and asking him what he needed since he was “calling them”. They were all just the sweetest people.

On top of that the food was amazing. My husband and I had such a hard time trying to decide what to pick. You get so much food too! Our oldest daughter (8yrs old) got pancakes (they serve breakfast all day) and she got 2 that were as big as her plate and she pretty much ate the whole plate because they were so good.

I cannot say enough good things about this place, the staff and the food. We will definitely be making this a “go-to place” when we are up in the area!