“Quick and very cosy lunch”
Review of Crocodile Ranch

Crocodile Ranch
Reviewed 30 July 2017

Very nice garden and quiet place to have lunch. First time ever that we ate crocodile, so we can't compare. I had the steak, which tasted a lot like chicken and sometimes a fishy side taste. My wife had the tail, which was softer, but tasty. The sauce was very nice.
The price was ok.
Ps: the farm itself is not really the farm, but they show some giant crocodiles and some smaller ones. But you don't get to see how it goes in the real farm. Not so expensive, so nice if you want to see some baby and some old and big crocodiles.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice Breakfast, good service and friendley staff. Very nice senery. Recoment you make time to visit this nice place in Otjiwarongo.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

What's weird about this place is that it really is both a restaurant and an attraction. I don't know why it's listed only as a restaurant.

The restaurant was okay. It's a nice setting. Decent service. Okay food. Probably not something I'd go back to unless I lived here and had no other options.

If you want to eat crocodile, I'm guessing this is the place to do it. Unfortunately, after hanging out with the crocodiles, I just couldn't.

The main attraction of this place for tourists is that it IS A CROCODILE RANCH. That means they grow crocs for slaughter for meat and skin. They smell terrible and they are boring. They only cool thing is that when we were there, we got to hold a baby. Other than that, this would have been a total waste of our time.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

I have stopped here for drinks and a light meal several times and can recommend this as an good destination at any time during the day. Very neat gardens, nice simple food, a nice small shop and an interesting tour of the crocodile farm itself make this a pleasant destination in Otjiwarongo

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Good food. Beautiful garden with a nice pond. Don't forget to visit the crocs, very educating and impressive.