“Great festival ”

Graspop Metal Festival
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Dessel
More attraction details
Owner description: If metal is your music genre of choice, then the Graspop Metal Festival should be on your radar. This celebration of all things metal has been luring festival-goers to Dessel, Belgium since 1996, with annual attendance counts of over 135,000 fans. In addition to the main line-up of metal artists from around the world, there is also plenty of rock, punk, and other alternative music to fit every taste. The intimate size of the concert grounds and numerous camping options make it a true musical retreat.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Good organisation, top bands, enough space for this many people, clean toilet facilities, everything is just fine.
The backside is that it's really cold during the night, the sound could be better (singers are hard to hear sometimes), the staff can't answer some important questions and the prices are a bit high.
Also I don't really get the metal detector :) It signs for everyone... maybe if it's not signing that's suspicious.

All reviews
"disabilities"
"variety"
"site"

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing festival. The variety of the bands was the best part, everyone who's into rock/metal music can easily spend four days of non-stop entertainment. Suitable for people with disabilities as well. Good overall organization. The prices of food and drinks could be lower and more toilets around the site would be useful.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

超華麗的螢幕、上了年紀卻仍然十分熱血的Rose大叔活蹦亂跳效果十足。從開場Welcome to the Jungle, 名曲Sweet Child O’mine, Knockin’ on Heaven’s door接連登場。到最終的安可曲,滿佈天際散落的紅紙片為三天的重金轟炸畫下最完美的句點。

Reviewed 27 June 2017

This is my first time attending a Metal Music festival and I joined with my boyfriend and his friends (who goes there every year). I really had a great time!

People can be crazy and wild. If I were you just go with the flow and let your inner metal go on.

The crowd is perfectly controlled with the staffs and the camping grounds are well monitored and organized.

The bands line-ups are awesome! I get to see Rammstein and discovered a new favorite band.

I suggest that if you're going to Graspop Metal Meeting, better bring your friends with you to make it more fun.

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Since I'm not from Europe, I decided that I had to attend Graspop 2017 since I was in Europe at the time and I felt it was an opportunity too good to pass up. All I can say is that all heavy metal fans will enjoy this experience. The atmosphere at the festival was really nice, and everyone was just so welcoming and friendly to each other. For the festival, I also booked a Festitest rental, which made it even more convenient since I didn't have to bother with carrying around heavy camping gear with me. The metal shops and market was also a big highlight. I would recommend anyone into heavy metal music to attend this festival at least once in their life, even if you're not a fan of camping (there are numerous non-camping options available for this festival).

2  Thank kelvin883