Lowest prices for your stay
US$255
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/06/18
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$255
eDreams
All reviews olive trees island krk fish vila meat rijeka sea wellness
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 November 2019

Accommodation is great. Perfect size room with cosy bed and beautiful view on the city of Rijeka. I really don't know if the view is better on daytime or in the night. We had a seaside room. Restaurant was amazing. My wife and I had 4 course menu, fish and meat, so we tried different dishes from each other. Just one word..perfect!!! Chef's worth every penny! Definitely recommend and definitely will be back.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2019 via mobile

Beautiful, clean and very comfortable vila Rova situated few meters from the sea in Malinska on the island Krk. Very nice swimming pool and caffe bar in the olive trees. I enjoyed in wellness, too. Recomended

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
13  Thank ANTE1976
Reviewed 26 September 2019 via mobile

We left our last destination (Plitvice NP) because of rain & inability to hike the trails but also because we only had one night booked at Vila Rova & it seemed like a place to be longer. Best decision!! We are two.friends so the suite was perfect to each have our own space after two weeks together. Our wonderful impression started when we calles from Plitvice. Danica (probably spelled wrong but pronounce Danitza) one of the owners, answered like she already knew us & said she would try to give us the suite also the extra night which she did. When we drove in she greeted us outside....warm & welcoming. The hotel is beautiful with attention to detail & ALL staff is eager to satisfy your every desire. The buffet breakfast is extensive (even lox & cream cheese), the dinners are wonderful with an imaginative menu with choice of fixed menu or a la carte. Our waiter, Elvis served us with such efficiency & elegance, especially for such a young man. This small hotel of 20 rooms is on the edge of the sea with a beautiful pool & long promenade to walk many kilometers along the sea. My morning coffee in the room is so important to me so the first day I ordered 2 lattes. Last night I asked Danitca what I should order to get a big mug of coffee. She told me to call her instead of the restaurant which I did and she personally delivered it along with bonus croissants. You will be delighted with your stay here....I feel so special. Thank you to all at Vila Rova

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank F9631TVpaulag
Reviewed 18 May 2019 via mobile

Really good property from the rooms to the beach to the heated pool and over the top super good food in both venues. No reason to leave the property because you can’t find anything like it anywhere else on this island. Great value 6 course dinner in the restaurant a must for one night. Staff is top notch and very personable. Total thumbs up on this property.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank robert p
Reviewed 2 December 2018

Family run hotel, excellent staff, lovely outdoor pool, outdoor hot tub, beach bar, small spa and fitness. Everything top clean. Welcome drink, private parking. Long walk to Malinska and to Porat. Hope to return soon.

Date of stay: November 2018