“great cavery”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

lovely carvery very suculent mesat turkey beef pork & gmmon really freshly cooked vegetables great gravy lovely puds as well

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent carvery which has great voucher deals. 2 meals for £10 tonight and absolutely mountains of food. Very tasty and great value.

General Manager A, Manager at Toby Carvery, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Travelingjohn123, thank you so much for your positive comments about Toby Carvery Wolviston! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This carvery tops most of the carvery that I've eaten.The food is hot ,very nicely cooked and they are not mean with the meat.myself and my sister have been coming to eat here for a few months and we are happy to say we have found a gem.I live in Normanby the Martin rd Toby is a 5 minute drive but we've had so many awfull meals in there we just drive past and go 20 minutes down the A19 to get a great carvery with lovely servers.well done Toby carvery we love you and your food.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Although I’ve been going to The Toby for some years I’m now finding it not as good as it used to be. It’s all about making money. The meat allowance has got less & less thinner sliced you could almost see through it! Shocking!! I’m only a small person not a big eater but! I would like to have the right proportion of meat surely it should have a reasonable weight....... I won’t be going back as it’s become less friendly & more getting you in & out. Shame as it’s on my doorstep but their loss.

We are disappointed to hear that you did not have a more positive experience with us at Toby Carvery Wolviston. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will use your comments to refine our efforts to ensure this issue does not happen again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The service is always very good with very friendly staff, the food at the carvery is always fresh, because it is always busy the veg are replaced regularly, the potions of meat are good and offer a selection of Pork, Beef, Gammon and Turkey. They also offer Salad and a good ploughman's lunch.