- Great location, easy to get to and a splendid view down over the trees to the Kowie River.
- Spacious rooms with kitchenette, en-suite bathrooms and inter connecting doors.
- Small plunge pool just outside our room which faced east.
- Breakfast included, were excellent, fresh fruit (different every day) and cooked breakfast and plenty of it.
- When I was going on a special flying trip in a de Havilland Tiger Moth, the owner took the trouble to take me out to the airport.
- The owner also took us up the Kowie River in his speed boat for bird and game viewing which was all too short.
- The owner and his wife were extremely attentive and yet we never felt crowded.
This is an outstanding small guest house and we enjoyed our 10 day stay enormously. We cannot speak highly enough of this establishment and the owners who gave us a truly memorable stay. If you are ever thinking of Port Alfred, this is the place to stay without a doubt.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking