MyPond Hotel
Graham Hotel(Grahamstown)(Great Value!)
US$94
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
Kwandwe Private Game Reserve(Kwandwe Private Game Reserve)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe riverexcellent servicehotel is situatedocean basketenjoyable stayconference roomeggs benedictovernight staylovely hotelkeep up the good workparking areabeautiful viewtop classattention to detailbusiness tripfamily and friendsgreat value for money
Reviewed 9 April 2018

In this age of mass market hotels this upmarket establishment was a breath of fresh air in that the service was exceptional and the staff were friendly. The decor was aesthetically pleasing and the rooms were modern and very comfortable. I would definitely recommend My Pond to anyone

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mypond, General Manager at MyPond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear ashlinnc2018

Thank you very much for the great review. We appreciate your compliments and kind words. At MyPond we always strive to give our guests personalised service and let them feel "home away from home." We are glad you experienced this and that you enjoyed your stay. I hope others will heed your recommendations and visit MyPond Hotel. We look forward to your next visit.

Warm regards

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We enjoyed staying there beautiful deco loved the green colour with orange in our room the breakfast was also good, the view of the dam wonderful and it is closer to the shops. The staff was also friendly and professional.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Thembiz

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are glad you were happy with your stay. We trust you will visit MyPond Hotel again in the near future.

Genera Manager

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Caring, helpful staff, had a really good break, i really enjoyed the room and the outside area.the environment lends itself to relaxing.The staff are professional and not noisy at all. even the ladies cleaning the rooms did so in a quiet fashion.The hotel is easy to find and really nice to be close to town.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear stanleyholtman

Thank you very much for the wonderful feedback. We appreciate the compliments and I will share them with the rest of the team. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your next visit to MyPond Hotel.

Warm regards

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Facilities good but staff needs to improve people skills. Felt unwelcome. They stare a lot and stalk you around property felt awkward. At one point they were peeping through the window and that's very unprofessional and unpleasant.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear enyand896655

I am sorry you did not have a good experience at MyPond Hotel. It seems our attentiveness was overwhelming and intrusive and for that I apologise. I do hope however, you will visit MyPond Hotel again and experience service that is not only professional and pleasant but also hospitable and warm.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Your first email to me I ignored as I did not want to rate you. Well I will not book and stay here again. Although I stay frequently in Port Alfred for Business. Rooms are not sound proof. Water pipes are very noisy when used. Service at reception was very poor. As the staff was hidden behind this counter when sitting. At first you could not get my booking and only after a while could confirm. The complete experience is something I would rather like to forget.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear ssenekal

It is disappointing and saddening to know that you did not have an enjoyable experience at MyPond Hotel. It is very clear there were gaps in the service and for that I sincerely apologise. I do however hope that you will reconsider your decision and visit MyPond Hotel again and experience the excellent service and warm hospitality that we pride ourselves in.