Sheilan House(Port Alfred)(Great Value!)
US$60
Dockside Guest House(Port Alfred)(Great Value!)
US$48
Mansfield Reserve(Port Alfred)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$52
Hotels.com
  • Pool
The Lookout Guest House(Port Alfred)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$72
US$58
Royal Guest House(Port Alfred)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$57
Priceline
A Villa de Mer(Port Alfred)
US$67
US$62
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

US$118
US$110
Agoda.com
US$487
US$474
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$535/night.

The Beach House(Port Alfred)
US$179
All reviewsthe riverexcellent servicehotel is situatedocean basketenjoyable stayconference roomeggs benedictovernight staylovely hotelkeep up the good workparking areabusiness tripbeautiful viewgreat value for moneytop classattention to detailfamily and friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 March 2015

We recently had our Annual Sales Conference at your venue and you out-did our expectations! My whole team of 76 staff loved it! Venue & accommodation brilliant! You really went out of your way to accommodate and assist us in every way! Well done to your whole team. We hope to be back in the future! Keep up that personal touch & great service!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mypond, General Manager at MyPond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2015

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for choosing My Pond Hotel for such an important function. I’m pleased to know that our facilities and services exceeded your expectations. I will be sure to pass on your kind compliments to my staff.
I look forward to your continued support. Keep well.

Reviewed 9 March 2015

Very pleasant experience and stay at MyPond. The service was very good. The rooms were clean, tidy and comfortable. The food was delicious. The setting is nice and relaxing overlooking the river......

Dear Michelle,

Thank you for sharing your My Pond Hotel experience. I’m glad you found our facilities, staff and service to your satisfaction.
Keep well and we look forward to welcoming you gain.

Reviewed 9 March 2015

Excellent reception, fantastic service with beautiful rooms and magnificent views. The staff were highly professional and super friendly and went all out to ensure that we had a great time. The dining area is beautiful overlooking the river. All in all the best sales conference ever!

Dear Theresa,

Thank you for choosing my pond hotel for your conference. We do aim to provide excellent conferencing experiences. I’m glad you got the time to experience our dining facilities and that they were to your liking.
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 9 March 2015

Will recommend it to friends and family and business partners.
Great Service, good location near town , staff is friendly and helpfull. peacefull and luxurious . room was neat and comfortable and clean.

Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you for choosing My Pond Hotel and for making the time to write such a kind review.
I’m pleased that you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for your support and we look forward to hosting you and your loved ones in the near future.

Reviewed 3 March 2015

My Pond experience was overall a good experience. The bed and bedding was awesome, as was the air conditioner in the room. I was a bit disappointed at no bath in the double room I booked, as well as the fact that I could not smoke anywhere near the room and had to leave to smoke (room 9), but all in all, a good experience.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mypond, General Manager at MyPond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2015

Dear Kerry D,

Thank you for choosing to stay at MyPond and for taking time to share your experience.
I'm glad you were generally satisfied with the property.

With regards to the smoking policy, all of our rooms are non-smoking but, on request, we can make arrangements for a unit closer to the designated smoking areas. Hopefully you will stay with us again in the future so that we may make such an arrangement for you.

Kind Regards,