“Abomination ”
Review of Tash's Craft Bar

Tash's Craft Bar
Ranked #23 of 36 Restaurants in Port Alfred
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It’s been a while since I have been so dumbstruck by the most shocking sequence of events. There was absolutely no recognition that we had even arrived ... after fetching the menu myself, I thought surely by now someone would pay us attention. Not a chance. They didn’t even notice we got up and left. I’d forgive such minimal decor and atmosphere, if I was at least greeted and bid adieu. Who knows what the food is like, probably have to make it yourself. Such a pity this is one of the greatest spots in Port Alfred completely butchered by ineptness, lack of attention and shear ignorance.

1  Thank Michelle B

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great food and service.
Don’t need pictures on the wall..... just look at the awesome views out of the many windows.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The service was very slow, waited over an hour for the food and The place was not even full. The food was cold and mediocre very disappointing, the place is at a prime spot has potential please improve ,

1  Thank Pumeza M
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went for a quick milkshake and were attended by a very nice waiter. The milkshakes were great and he even brought a smaller one for my son which was great thinking. We had a great view and found the place a refreshing change to the spot. Well done.

1  Thank Bellsyoungleson
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We popped in to Tash's for a quick drink and ended up have a bite to eat as well. The food was unbelievable. I had a grilled chicken burger with sweet patato fries and my wife had the musscle pot. The muscle pot was good but the burger was out of this world. Tash's your food is a winner!! See you guys soon.

1  Thank GerritPA