“Not bad, not great”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Coffee at the Mall
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We popped in for a cup of coffee and a piece of cake. The coffee was fine but the cake wasn't great - a disappointment, really, given we don't eat cake that often these days. I guess we hope for something great when we do decide to indulge.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Horrific service!!! Took about 20mins to take my order then extremely rudely chased me away with VERY aggressive attitude when I didn't immediately order food after my coffee!!! Wil NEVER GO BACK.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Went grocery shopping and wanted lunch. This little coffee shop has inside and outside seating. We ordered salad, broccoli and tune, and beacon and avo, with coffee. The coffee comes with the most lovely biscuits, and when the owner found out we loved she gave us a complementary packet to take home.
The salads, both medium were very substantial and delicious.
Lovely feed, lovely people, value for money.

1  Thank JossGeorge