Sheilan House(Port Alfred)(Great Value!)
US$54
The Lookout Guest House(Port Alfred)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$59
Mansfield Reserve(Port Alfred)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$45
  • Pool
Royal Guest House(Port Alfred)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$51
Agoda.com
The Beach House(Port Alfred)
US$162
MyPond Hotel(Port Alfred)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$47
Priceline
Villa Vista Guest House(Port Alfred)(Great Value!)
US$39
A Villa de Mer(Port Alfred)
US$92
US$85
US$108
US$99
Agoda.com
All reviewsgame drivesocean suiteprivate beachheaven on earthprivate housejacuzzi bathgame reservefour poster bedindian oceanbest of both worldsout of this worldgames roompure luxuryattention to detailstunning viewsamazing placedelicious food
Reviewed 1 March 2016

Oceana is a game and beach reserve. It is easily and safely accessible by air( Port Elizabeth or East London) and a short drive by car( good roads). Situated on the beautiful East Coast of RSA, it provides a perfect haven to game and wild birds. All the animals are in a very good condition. Management of the animals and vegetation is impressive.
Game is seen on the a perfect back drop of green hills and the ocean- unforgettable scenes.
Oceana provides access to unspoiled beaches, safe jogging/walking for kilometers and safe swimming.
The accommodation, sevices,meals are excellent. Meals on the beach are provided!
The staff is very professional, efficient and very friendly providing a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Oceana is an experience not to be missed!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MariannaVermaas
Chris R, General Manager at Oceana Beach and Wildlife Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2016

Hi Marianna

I'm so happy your experience here was amazing. Thanks very much for the wonderful review and I hope we get to see you soon again.

Kind Regards
Chris & the Oceana Team

Reviewed 1 March 2016

I am a regular traveller (local and abroad) and have very high standards and set ideas about what a trip must offer me - a pleasant return on the investment of my hard earned money. From the time that I have send my first enquiry to the devastating time of my departure - the best service was rendered by the whole team. To try to describe the most beautiful beach, luxury of the suite, facilities and superb meals will not serve justice. Go and spoil yourself.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Elna S

Hi Elna

Thanks so much. It was an absolute pleasure hosting you. Don't forget about us next time you need to get away for a while!

Regards
Chris & the Oceana Team

Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

My husband and I recently spent two days at Oceana Beach Resort for our 15 year wedding anniversary. WOW ... I am battling to find words that can describe the magnificent location and amenities of this 5 star resort. EXCELLENT food, service and staff! Everyone was eager and helpful to make our experience memorable. We love this resort! A big thanks to the Resort for couriering my Ipad back to me when I left it behind. Exceptional service.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2016

The service here is tops. Staff is friend,y and ensure a very private and comfortable stay. The views from the rooms are amazing, everything you need for a relaxed, out of the city buzz stay.
We also enjoyed the sunset game drive. Even though we did not see a variety of animals, the views and the pit stop was great.

Room Tip: Stay in the Big rooms with a shower over looking the ocean.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zukiswa S
Reviewed 29 January 2016

my family (10) and I spent 4 breath-taking days at Oceana in January 2016. being a returning guest I was worried i had exaggerated to my family how beautiful and hospitable Oceana was. I was, very soon, upon arrival assured by all that I had failed to describe just how splendid the Ocean experience was. my family and I were treated like royalty. our every need and request was answered with a smile and with absolute efficiency and professionalism. the staff and management made us all feel at home and special. no request was to much effort. the lodge , the rooms and food has to rate as 5 out of 5 - the chefs and kitchen staff went to so much trouble to accommodate our dietary requirements and make every meal a memorable occasion. the staff must be singled out as making our experience a special family affair. the combination between the views; beach; wild life reserve; food; general entertainment area makes this venue a great destination
I unreservedly recommend the Oceana

Room Tip: choose the ocean view rooms
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family