All reviews guest house separate bedroom small kitchen kitchen area self catering delicious breakfast warm welcome fabulous views one night attention to detail home away from home spacious room longer stay went out of her way south africa stay there again lovely place
Reviewed 28 November 2017

This has to be one of the nicest guest houses we have stayed at in South Africa and we travel a lot. The unit was large, very comfortable, tastefully furnished and well equipped. Attention to detail was great. The breakfast was superb - beautifully prepared and presented in your unit. Louise is a friendly and attentive host. I cannot recommend The Lookout highly enough.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2017

The room we had was more like a studio apartment with bedroom, bathroom, living room and small kitchen. It was clean, comfortable and the breakfast delicious and beautifully prepared. Warmly welcomed.

Room Tip: One with a view!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
alan624, Owner at The Lookout Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Christine,
Thank you for writing such a positive review. Much appreciated.
Hope you will return oneday.
Regards to you both.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

The owners and the staff are very friendly and helpful.
The breakfast will serve directly in the apartement, it´s a wonderful and good breakfast.
There´s a big terrace with sun lies and a small pool area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
alan624, Owner at The Lookout Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Iris and friends,
We enjoyed your short stay with us - perhaps a little longer next time!
Thank you for the positive review . The Lookout Team appreciate your comments.
Regards,
Louise

Reviewed 5 November 2017

We had a very friendly welcome and experienced during the whole stay friendly service
It's a nice self catering apartment with stunning view over Port Alfred and to the Ocean.
Everything is done with love and passion. The Breakfast is simply Excellent. Thanks Louisa and Team. And, after the poor experience in KZN it was a pleasure to have proper WiFi/Internet service again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2017

I would recommend the Lookout to anyone. It was comfortable. It was clean. It had a beautiful view. I was totally blown away by the size of my room The breakfast was fresh and tasty. I had fresh towels and was met by the owner and asked if I needed anything. I forgot a plug to charge my cell phone and the owner brought me one immediately. I could not have asked for a better place to stay. TOTALLY recommend it!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo