All reviewspool barbeach towelsview from the balconythe beach is nicewonderful hoteldifferent activitieswater gymturkish bathbus stopanimation teammain buildinga la carte restaurantwater poloturkish nighttwo weeksapospa
Reviewed 17 June 2018

This hotel is NOT 5 stars hotel. Our vacation there was totally destroyed!
Rooms are dirty, food is full of flies, staff is really rude and almost nobody speak English and they push to speak Russian with you instead, even if you tell them that you don't understand. Service is really bad and stuff are lying about all kind information. There is NO INTERNET in the rooms, just in the lobby, and it's really slow and bad. Sometimes there is no animation (step aerobic) even if it is on the schedule for that time, so you wait like 20 minutes and nobody show up!
They have just some instant coffee, and juices are made of sugar and taste poison.
Beds are old, stiff and you will probably end up with back pain after first night of sleeping on them.
Save your self and choose another hotel!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank marinajevdjenic
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had a really great time , Kemal Bay was a lovely hotel and yes not like a five star hotel in English Standards but very very nice . I can't fault the food which was so so good they catered for every age group and taste im a chef myself so a very good compliment from me . The receptionist Linda Funnda was just brilliant nothing too much trouble and yes the staff during our stay did speak English very well . My husband and I took a few Dolmus (Buses) from outside the hotel entrance which was a walk past two security guards stations (one belonging to Tui hotel) . The bus cost 4 Turkish lire . We took some lire but changed up English money on our trips to Alanya which was a better exchange rate ! In Alanya (which is the very last stop on the route so you can't go wrong) going from bus stop right into Alanya . The hotel was in Konekli we were transferred from Antalya airport . The pool , private beach and hotel were all great and I would love to go back . The views from our side sea view room 542 were to die for we had a table and two chairs on balcony and little washing line.The room was spacious and towels etc changed regularly.There is a hairdryer in bathroom and safe for a charge in room . The only downside was the other guests slamming doors a lot and entertainment was laid on but not every night . There was a kids club . Not very many English at the time of our visit but not a problem for us ! We never once didn't get a sun lounger by pool or on private beach . Tv in rooms only news in English . We took bus ride into Alanya and the bus driver (all bus drivers very helpful) told us which bus to get on to visit the castle the buses have place names on front of them also and say in English Castle , or Konekli (where hotel is ) which cost 3 lire . Our tour op tried to charge us 39 ponds for the trip to the castle which ended up costing us 7 lire each way !!!! When in Alanya ask locals where pirate ships are moored up or keep going straight through all shops crossing the road and through more shops to find arch ways and ships moored up ,lovely there . My hubby had a hair cut ,Turkish shave they massaged his shoulders and kneck he loved it .

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank carolineL5493NX
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Arrived at konakli Kemal bay hotel , had some confusion with the room at the beginning. But was soon sorted and the staff at the hotel made us feel welcome but only because my other half speaks Turkish , 99% of the guests are Russian , which is infuriating when the announcements are all in Russian .The food for a 5 star hotel wasn’t up to scratch at all I wasn’t able to eat any of the meat as it was all under cooked and raw and was a terrible variety of food , and that’s not even me being fussy .But the animation team were really good fun and made the stay worth while , BRAVO !

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Not 5 stars, I think only 3 stars.
Staff in beach bar not friendly.
In all territory a lot of smoking, now areas for non smokers.
Roles in the evening meal.
Rooms are very old and not comfortable.
Small beach area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank ramsteind
Reviewed 28 December 2017

To call itself a 5 star hotel is stretching the truth quite a lot.Iwould give it a 3 star rating at most.
For starters the hotel is not fully air conditioned or if it is it wasn't turned on.
The majority of restaurant staff hadn't a clue about service etiquette leaning across you to clear whilst you were still eating and throwing cutlery into the cleaning trolleys in and around diners.
With the exception of a couple of staff i.e the lady in the terrace bar at night who was great and the pool bar staff , on the whole we found them to be non plussed about making your experience memorable for the right reasons.
Our balcony chair broke first night into our stay as it was the plastic patio chairs that go brittle in the sun I went to reception to tell them this expecting it to be replaced quickly ,it never was.
Tea and coffee making facilities are provided in the rooms,however once we'd had coffee the first morning that was that it was never replaced even after speaking to reception.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple