See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel Plasky is a no nonsense no frills hotel. It does al you expect from this type of establishment. I chose due to its location as I had an early meeting nearby.
You can tell its an older hotel but it was clean and well maintained.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Nice Hotel close to the tram. Comfortable bed, but no single rooms.
Free Tea & Coffee in the room, breakfast was good, staff friendly.
Does need a bit of modernising and carpets need changing, but not overall.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Keith M
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I just spent 5 days in Brussels on business and was booked at the Plasky. I was pleasently surprise at the size of the room. Normally three stars hotels iin Europe are characterized by tiny rooms where you need to jump over your suitcase to reach the bathroom! Well not, here, I was given a very large room with excellent,if a bit tired facilities and modcom. Very fast and reliable internet and inclusive of a very good breakfast both cold/hot and fresh made coffee available most of the day. I had an excellent stay at this hotel and the check-in and out wqas short and friendly and the hotel bill more than reasonable - this is an excellent value for money. I found to have also many restaurants, municipal transport and shops close by extremely convenient. I will certainly stay again at this little hotel if I go back to Brussels.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 28 May 2017

Well maintained, silence is a good point, elevator was broken while I was there, so 6th level was a little harsh to reach! Clean room, with air conditioning, 90 Euros per night as per my stay! I think they work for their clients as a teamwork, I was there one night only!

Room tip: This building is very quiet, all over.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 May 2017

The hotel is on a busy road, but the room we had at the back on 5th floor was completely quiet. The room was spacious, clean and had a very good en-suite. It is a good bus ride from the centre, but there are plenty of places to visit locally, and some great restaurants.

Room tip: We were in room 505 and it was very quiet. Breakfast is forgettable, but you can get very good breakfasts at boulangeries nearby.
Date of stay: May 2017