All reviews metro station min walk godiva centre taxi
Reviewed 17 November 2016

Brigitte and her husband were wonderful hosts - kind, friendly, flexible, helpful, and an absolute joy to converse with!

The house is an absolute masterpiece located on the parkway of Basilica of the Sacred Heart, Brussels! Brigitte has a special talent for interior decoration and has adorned the house with tasteful collectibles from all over the world. It was an honor to stay the night in a historical home surrounded by art and beauty.

The homemade breakfast was excellent. Croissants, chocolate croissants, cheese danishes, homemade yogurt, homemade jams, coffee, hot chocolate, jasmine tea, orange juice - all beautifully arranged to match Brussels's fall weather.

Thank you, Brigitte, for an unforgettable stay! I hope to stay with you again on my next visit to Brussels!

Much love,

Hui & Jess, Washington DC and NYC, New York
November 2016

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2016

I stayed again at Cote Parc recently and once more had a most wonderful time. Brigitte and Michel could not have been nicer or more hospitable. The accommodation is spacious and is essentially one complete floor of a tastefully decorated turn of the last century three story house.For anyone planning to visit Brussels, who would like to sleep in an enormous very comfortable bed, be able to sit and read or watch TV in a room overlooking the park and enjoy a hearty breakfast that includes home-made scones, jam(made with fruit from Brigitte's garden) and yoghurt. then this is the perfect place. A five minute walk takes you to Simonis Metro Station which is only four stops from Rogier and the centre of Brussels. It is a perfect place to stay for a business visitor who would like a quiet place to work in the evenings, a couple on a romantic break or even a casual visitor seeking a quiet place to stay that is within 15 minutes of most of what Brussels has to offer.

Room tip: Quiet, comfortable and full of character
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2016

The room is very large, with a bed that is suitable for a couple, and maybe also for a kid. There is large window on the neraby park (which is itself very nice and large) and a small balcony on the back of the house.

It is at a very conveniente distance from Place Rogier (3 metro stops from Simonis, lines 2 and 6). It takes 20 minutes door to door from the room to Place Rogier.

The lady managing the house is very kind and it is an ideal place if you look for a familiar but dicrete place to stay.

Room tip: I think there are two rooms. One is quite large, and goes to the one that books first, the other is smaller, but should be good as well.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 January 2016

It was the first time I visited Brussels and I was so lucky to find this great place ! I was alone but Michel and especially Brigitte because she's much more at home makes me felt like I was at home. She is a very good host , always paying attention if you need something but also giving you all the intimacy you need. She provides the informations you need , beeing alone gave me the chance to have a lot of talking with her especially in the morning while eating the wonderful breakfast and her home made delicious cookies ! It was the most pleasant place I stayed abroad , I enjoyed every moment of the three days I''ve spent there and I hope I'll be there again soon ! Thank you Michel and Brigitte !

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 January 2016

We stayed for one night at this lovely b&b. The care and attention that was provided by both Brigitte and Michel was the best ever received! If we ever going to go to Brussels again for a visit, we know where we could always stay!

Room tip: best service
Date of stay: July 2015