“If you want something to eat....”

Hotel San Marco - Locanda con Ristoro
Price range: US$34 - US$57
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

go somewhere else.
Waited quite a few time (+/- 70 minutes), then they had forgotten one pizza. When we paid, the pizza was still on the invoice.
When I said that the pizza was forgotten, the price of the pizza was taken off the invoice. No sorry, no excuse!
Seem to have so many tourists that they don't have to be polite.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Having had lunch/dinner here a few times over the years, I found myself here again, alone this time, for old time's sake. Dining alone is never comfortable for me, but it was pleasant, good service and I enjoyed my food...scaloppine in a lemony gravy with a small salad and a glass of wine. It was one of the tourist menu choices. 20 euros with tip. The service was better than the food, the restaurant is very inviting. I loved their napkins and table covers. Took a clean napkin home as a remembrance. There was a storm, so few people were out and not many diners. I had to eat inside, though I would have preferred dining outdoors.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Family with baby had lunch. Pizzas were very good. Location great. The
Staff very helpful and attentive

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 19 October 2016

Had a dinner pizza,lasagna and grilled vegetables.Food was fresh and tasty.Location excellent near Marina,but it was dark.Special attention to staff: one of the friendliest staff I've ever met,keep goin'! Great house wine too!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Service was good fast to start with but filtered a bit towards the end...pizzas were ok but lacking in tomato and cheese we felt - T bone was really nice and the wine, beer and desserts were good - wouldn't rush to go back but wouldn't refuse either! Was our last night in Garda and our worse meal but we are so sad to be leaving that may have given us the sour taste!

Date of visit: August 2016