Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$330
View deal
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$334
eDreams
TravelocityUS$334
CheapTicketsUS$334
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 December 2018

Stayed with friends, end of Nov., beginning of dec.2018.This was my second stay in this hotel, and found it again very warm and cosy.First of all , the staff is very welcoming and polite, doing their best at all times to please you.
Then , the location is fantastic, very close to the lifts, so that you can walk or be taken to the lifts by the minivan that is provided regulary by the hotel.Food and service are at the highest level.So , I will definitively return, and can recommend the hotel to either single travellers or families with children who can also amuse themselves!
Complimenti!!!!

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We've all been to hotels that provide great service but how do you really define a fantastic hotel that just gets it right, easy really, when things go wrong.

My partner and I booked a four-day break at Hotel Rudolf and as soon as we arrived and were greeted by the receptionist we knew it was a good hotel. This was further confirmed with the quality of the room, the Spa facilities and the superb quality and selection of food.

But as I previously said, we all take this for granted. The first indication that Hotel Rudolf was different was when Frau Rubner greeted every guest at dinner with genuine interest and an amazing command of many languages.

The real piece de la resistance was when on my last day skiing I managed to fracture my hip. My partner was understandably a little upset and not completely sure how to deal with all the administration of returning ski equipment, the hire car, getting to the hospital to visit me, to mention just a few. This is where Kurt Gamper the hotel manager and his staff stepped up to the plate.

They arranged for our hire car to be returned, chaffured and supported my partner when returning the ski equipment and then visited me in hospital every day bring papers and just making sure I was OK and providing translation services as required.

I cannot praise Kurt and his staff enough as it was all done with genuine care and interest about their guests.

In my opinion this is very rare and it's not about the easy stuff that we've all experienced and take for granted, it's about what happens if and being treated as if we were family.

Amazing and thank you Frau Rubner and all of your truly amazing staff.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2017

We stayed in this hotel for a week. The hotel building is modern looking but the inside of the hotel is rather traditional Tyrolean stile. Our room was spacey, clean and had a large balcony. The wellness center of this hotel was absolutely perfect for us. There is an outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool with a large meadow like garden in which we can take a nap, do sun bathing or reading on a comfortable deck chair. There is also a separate indoor swimming pool and whirlpool where I myself enjoyed the most. Saunas were also enjoyable. The people at the hotel were all very friendly, most of whom were German / Italian bilingual. The hotel provided us with free round trip tickets for the public transports which cover the entire South Tyrol area. With this ticket we often visited historical town Bruneck and other neighboring towns, doing shopping and also enjoying local wine and beer (we left our car at the hotel). The hotel also provided us with excellent information about the events and good hiking courses in this area.
We could not reduce our weight in this hotel because, in spite of good every day swimming, we had wonderful breakfast, dinner and afternoon tea with excellent self-made cakes every day. .

Room tip: The room on the pool side might be noisy
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2017

If you keen to have ski then I would say this is your perfect choices. Location wise not far from the ski mountains, so you do have a choice other views beside snowy mountains, they serve quality breakfast as well. Rooms were clean and some has jacuzzi and huge verandah.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank tantiklam
Reviewed 14 May 2017

A few minutes outside the city of Bruneck you'll find this hotel, recently completly refurbished. Nice and welcoming staff. Lobby and bar in nice South-Tyrolian style. They offer free wifi, parking outside the hotel. Pool area (but not tried it as it was too chilly in the air and too less time). The room was clean, nice and with the style expected in this kind of hotel If you are on business trip and would like to have a calm stay go for this but please be aware that it takes certainly 15-20 minutes to walk to the city. Th breakfast offered a wide variation of dishes and you will certainly not leave hungry.

Date of stay: May 2017