Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews swimming pool sweets massage sleep region reception cheese spa brunico skiing
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 January 2015

We found this hotel looking at previous reviews. We are a family of five and got a royal family room on the second floor. Rooms are spacious and clean, very comfortable. The whole hotel is spotless, the ambience welcoming, traditional Tyrolese style mixed with modern design. The staff is very friendly, always efficient especially helpful with the children. Food is very good, buffet + choice out of 2-3 courses à la carte, and if you ask anything for the kids that is not in the menu they cook it for you at no extra charge. There is a mid-afternoon complimentary snack served in the bar area.
It is a family-friendly hotel. Children are welcome in the indoor pool, big, clean and equipped with floaters, noodles etc. There is a small play room in the basement.
The spa is good, but because it was quiet when we stayed just before Christmas, only the sauna was working. There is a ski depot in the garage of the hotel, but we found renting a locker at the Riscone gondola station more convenient and hassle free.
Regarding location, nothing is really a walking distance from the hotel. The nearest gondola to get to Kronplatz is some 300 meters away and Brunico 10 minutes drive. If you plan to travel there with children you'd be better off with renting a car.
Overall a very good stay, highly recommended. We may go back in the Summer to enjoy the beautiful grounds and the outdoor swimming pool too.

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank real04jeff
Reviewed 19 March 2014

A beautiful located family hotel! The views are amazing! the staff cannot do enough for you, as also in relation to the great family service.The breakfast and dinner are really second to none! The quality and the cooking is Italy at its best!

The spa are is fantastic! with a lovely lagoon pool, and nice steams and sauna. The service with all the free treats! puts other family run hotels to shame!

i love this place!

Room tip: A hidden Gem!
Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank RecardoPatrick
Reviewed 19 August 2013

The hotel is very idyllically located, surounded by a marvellous landscape!

The staff was very friendly and welcoming.

We had the cheapest room category, the size of the room was ok, it was very clean, the bathroom looked very new and modern. A nice little gesture: while one is having dinner, somebody goes into the rooms, prepares the bed and puts some candy on the cushions!
The room did not have air conditioning, which I guess is most of the time not a problem. Unluckily we were there during a heatwave.... Airconditioning would have been nice!

The hotel has a great outdoor pool, which was never very crowded. The pool is very big, and there are some fun elements inside. We also tried the indoor pool, it is smaller, but very nice, and good for a little swim.

There are lots of parking spaces, and the hotel even has a garage which can be rented.

Breakfast buffet was good, with quite a large choice. For dinner you always get the choice between different meals. Dinner was ok as well.

When we checked out we were given a jar of marmelade! It's those little things that make you feel welcome there!

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ikkiLuxembourg
Reviewed 1 July 2013

... I was on a business trip in Brunico and have been rearranged from Hotel "Goldene Rose" to this Hotel which are belonging together.
Due to this circumstances I was given a very good rate in this Hotel - otherwise a SPA and Wellness Hotel isn't so appropriate for a Business Trip - mainly because it costs too much for just staying over night.

But as I was already there I made use of it - at least I tried the restaurant with the "Tiroler Menü" which was fantastic!

The rooms are big and good equipped.

In my room - I guess it was 316, the shower head was fixed very low and had to be removed from the wall while showering ... this is the only negative point I could have if I would be picky.

Otherwise - for a Business Hotel - totally over the top! Brilliant.

For a SPA & Wellness I can only judge on the restaurant and this was fantastic!

Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2013

My father-in-law picked the place to celebrate his birthday and we stayed for 5 nights which was all up a great experience. The rooms were really big with comfy chairs and sofas, the staff was extremly friendly and the food was superb - with special table decoration and flowers on his birthday.
The ski lift is close (5 min) and we were chauffeured there by the hotel shuttle. After skiing they had afternoon tea already waiting in the bar area which we really enjoyed after a day out on the slopes. Next stop was the spa and pool area which is very generous with a number of different saunas and steam rooms. One night I also had a massage which was absolutely beautiful and surprisingly cheap for a hotel (Euro 52 for 50 min).
I also thought the drinks in the bar were very generous: twice the size for only half the price compared to what we have to fork out in Australia. So all up a really fabulous stay.

Date of stay: February 2013