“Lovely little apartment in a great location!”
other travellers have booked this property
Here a partial view of what you see looking out towards the patio - everything open and uncluttered
This is the entrance to your new home in Sydney. Welcome!
Please enjoy your stay with us This is exactly what you will see as you step into your Studio, an open, crisp and pristine space
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This is the entrance to your new home in Sydney. Welcome!
Please enjoy your stay with us
This is your welcoming view from to the top of the house and is the view which will greet you daily
This is the west view, all the way to the city, the harbour bridge, opera house and more
Imagine a crisp drink overlooking this stunning view from Iceberg's, which you definitely will visit
A full view of your bedroom, looking out onto the private patio which is surrounded by lush greenery
Your Studio is colourfully and tastefully offered with original artworks and a collection of books.
Your kitchenette has a Caearstonce bench-top and comes equipped with all necessary appliances
Another view of the kitchenette showing more of the layout, everything compact - easy to manage
View of kitchenette from Studio, showing proximity to patio and to bathroom on the right
Bathroom view. It has a special shower feature - a huge water dumper for an unrivalled shower
This is the view you see from the opposite side of the patio, with rocks and plants galore
This view is from the corner of the patio, showing the extensive greenery which we hope you enjoy
Yes, a 'barbie' too, for shrimps (prawns), and other seafood, as well as steaks and ribs. Yummy!
Street view, showing the house at the top, hints at your stunning views when accessing your Studio
Picture of the inclinator (there are also steps by the way!) Step onto your inclinator for a ride up
View near the top of the inclinator showing the different levels of the house, including neighbour
Another patio view showing again the greenery and vegetation which will surround you
Final view of your Studio, before photos of the beach
Stunning, breathtaking Bondi Beach evenings which you will enjoy many times during your stay with us
Can you picture yourselves here?
Your hosts, Gill and Michael. We look forward to meeting you - one of the joys of Tripadvisor hosts!
A gentler part of the beach
Westfields at Bondi Junction - breathtaking for shopping & eating in its food courts and restaurants
No explanation necessary
Yes, it really does look like this sometimes
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 18 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Hannah C
“Lovely little apartment in a great location!”
Reviewed 13 January 2017 for a stay in November 2016

Loved the location - walking distance from the beach and some great cafes. Place was clean, comfortable and modern, and Michael was a wonderful host. Had a lovely stay!

Hi Hannah
So glad you enjoyed yourselves. And thank you for the compliment! Not much hosting that I did - I hardly saw you both. Anyway, please feel free to come back at any time. Would be a pleasure to host you again.
It's guests like you that make the Tripadvisor experience just so much fun!
Regards Michael
PeterG627...
“Perfect studio in secluded position.”
Reviewed 13 January 2017 for a stay in October 2016

I must say that I was truly amazed with my experience. The host Michael was amazing in his honest, genuine and personable approach to us. Michael made us feel so comfortable and has a genuine interest in people. We enjoyed our coffee and conversations greatly. You can enjoy also enjoy total privacy if that is your wish. The quality, location, privacy and facilities of the studio are first class. I normally stay at five star hotels for my employment but now wish I could stay at places like this. Michael has spoiled us now. I was hesitant to give this place an honest appraisal as bookings will become difficult however this place deserves the review. But if you get a chance to stay you will not regret the experience. Great cafes, beach and transport very close. Parking on street was easy if you have a car.

Your age range 50-64
13 Jan 2017
Peter hello Thank you for your generous and kind words. I'm delighted you both enjoyed yourselves so much. You are both such easy and warm people to connect with and it is precisely the meaningful contact which we had, which makes my Tripadvisor experience so rewarding. Please do come and visit again.
With very kind regards
Daveydoo1...
Circle Pines, Minnesota
“Exquisite Private Nest in the heart of Bondi”
Reviewed 12 January 2017 for a stay in August 2016

Excellent choice for a stay in the Bondi beach area! Michael is very charming and personable. He made our stay smooth and memorable. Transport is dead simple if needed but there is a huge variety of restaurants, bars, entertainment, just a short walk away. We highly recommend this location and host for any travelers in the Sydney area.

13 Jan 2017
It was lovely having both of you here and thank you for taking such good care of the unit. I was touched by your graciousness in your warmly expressed appreciation of the 'little things' I had done while you were here. I take delight and pride in being the kind of host people seem to experience me as, and it is lovely to have part of it reflected back. Guests like you make my Tripadvisor hosting such a wonderful experience. Please come back at any time - I'd be thrilled to have you again. Warm regards Michael
Shafyn13
Melbourne, Australia
“Excellent property, wonderful views, perfect location”
Reviewed 12 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Michael’s Studio. Location and views from the property were gorgeous and Michael was a great host. He went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable and even gave us a lift to our next destination!
I highly recommend his place and will definitely stay again. Thanks Michael.

12 Jan 2017
wow!
I'm thrilled you had such a wonderful time and that everything met your expectations and more.
It's so easy being a host with warm, open and friendly guests such as yourselves.
Please do come again.
Regards
neleini
Sydney, Australia
“Cozy & comfortable”
Reviewed 11 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Had a great time at Michael's place. Room was very cozy. Good location with access to public transport almost on the door step. So great restaurants in the area which Michael recommended. Had a lovely time. Would love to come back one day and stay longer.

Your age range 50-64
11 Jan 2017
Hi Nick
I'm so pleased you found the Studio cozy and comfortable and that you enjoyed the amenities which it offers. Pleased too that you had fun eating out - we are really lucky around here.
Would love to see you again and enjoy some more time just to chat.
Kind regards
Michael
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing