See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2016

Average but very clean room. Fire escape was a little alarming, as it consisted of a ladder and instructions to climb onto the roof! Attached to nice looking restaurant (which I did not have time to check out)

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2016

On the arriving early on the morning after long drive what a surprise. Surrounded by Japanese cherry tree other greens and lakes one hidden gem. I did not expect this. Pleasant surprise. One of the larger rooms I ever been for the standard in Europe. Nice and clean very comfortable sleep in large bet. Breakfast testy fresh and a lot. That’s not all. If you want to eat something you don’t have to go far. The attached restaurant offer you delicious Italian food with more to offer. Restaurant is also suitable for large groups, weddings and parties. Close to public transportation but far enough to be quite and private. About the service what can I say? Very friendly-professional multilingual speaking personnel. There is not enough superlatives I can write about this place. I have an enjoyable 10 days stay and I want to say this for last. There is one person there Rebeca, she make things happened there and if need something while you stay she is the one. I vote from one to ten eleven for this place and if I need to stay again in Brussels this is my place. Enjoy!

Room Tip: Rooms are large, bathroom big, good access, very quiet and nice location, free strong WIFI, parking free, restaurant delicious food
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 February 2016

We travelled to Brussels as a family group (including a baby) from London. Au Repos des Chasseurs is about a 15 minute tram ride from the train station in Brussels. Our room was large and comfortable. It was clean and hotel staff were helpful and polite. The hotel is in an excellent location and we regret that we had booked only one night - we were travelling to a very tight timetable. We would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 January 2016

I stayed here during a 3-day visit to an international music festival, for which the hotel was conveniently situated. The room was modern, rather sparse, but comfortable enough for a short stay. The free wi-fi worked just fine, and I was able to enjoy my favourite radio programmes online. Having BBC 1 on the tv was nice, but I was very surprised that not one single channel was available in German (the third official language of Belgium!), while plenty of French, Flemish, Italian, Turkish, etc channels were tuned in. The breakfast was a typical continental one, with good coffee, fresh rolls/croissants, cold cuts, cheese, cereals/müsli etc. The restaurant of this hotel is very large, with plenty of atmosphere and a vast choice of dishes on the menu. I enjoyed one evening meal there, which was very good. I found the staff I encountered very friendly & helpful, especially the young woman at reception. Her English was probably the best in the building, but I was also glad of the chance to exercise my rusty French. I would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2015

The hotel is in a nice location, very quiet and very green. But the rooms are sparse: no chairs to sit in at night, no facecloth, no small fridge. Breakfast is the bare minimum but served by nice staff. Very intermittent wifi in the rooms.

Room Tip: Restaurant is very expensive. A 20 minute walk takes you to a variety of choices at half the cost.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business