“Gozo”
Review of Supreme Travel

Supreme Travel
Ranked #3 of 3 things to do in Zejtun
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I took a day trip to Gozo with supreme travel.The guide who was Maltese was very knowledgeable and bilingual which was needed French and English speakers on board.Overall I thought it was good value for money 55euros and takes in all of Gozo main attractions.The price includes the ferry and a buffet lunch which was fine.Good trip which I enjoyed

All reviews
"gozo tour"
"silent city"
"grand harbour"

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Great way to visit different sites and places of interest while in Malta. I can say that we had an awesome couple of days, one day on the north tour of Malta, and another day on the south of Malta. Most interesting for me was the southern trip, because it had all the historical sites, It was amazing. Having said that, Mdina on the North Trip is a place of great historic value and a place not to be missed.

2  Thank jdebono4
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Arrived from Heathrow on time having pre-booked a transfer over to Gozo. A representative should have been waiting with a sign with our names on, but nobody was there. Eventually after about 20 minutes a lady appeared from a small office around the corner and gave us some paperwork but no apology or indication of how long we would be waiting for the transfer. There was another wait of 20 minutes for the mini bus as 3 other travellers were also lost and had to be rounded up:(

The mini bus driver also seemed to be fed up, so not a good start to the holiday.

Coming back was even more of a nightmare. I called the office first thing on the day of my return trip and the guy who answered the phone was rude and unhelpful. He eventually found my booking and told me I would be collected at 1.10 so I could get the 1.30 ferry. 1.10 came and went and after calling again, I was told that I would be collected at 1.30. This meant I missed the 1.30 ferry and the next one was at 2.15, so really cutting things fine for my flight.

At Malta there was no sign of a driver with my name, but after about 10 minutes, I managed to find him. Signs really need to be more obvious, not just a thin biro line on a small piece of paper that you can't see from one side of the road to another:(

The traffic to the airport was horrendous and I arrived less than 1 hour before my flight departed. Good job I had already checked in online and reserved my seat.

Poor service, disorganised staff with no idea about good customer service, so I would not use again or recommend. This was the only bad thing that happend on my trip which sadly made arriving and departing stressful and spolit an otherwise perfect stay.

1  Thank Chrissie S
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Arriving as scheduled from Gatwick and having booked and prepaid for the transfer well in advance we had expected to be be met. Despite the confirmation stating that the representative would be waiting upon arrival with a sign bearing our name - this was sadly not to be the case.

Once in the arrivals hall and not seeing our name displayed anywhere we waited some 10 minutes before making enquiries elsewhere. Directed to an office in a side area we joined a queue to be informed by the lady organizer that there would be a delay of 30 minutes and to stay with other waiting passengers. Like our fellow travellers we became increasingly annoyed over the continuing delay not helped whilst they also waited for a missing person on their list. The representative was abruptly dismissive when we made it clear that we were only interested in getting to our hotel and not the welcome pack or meeting at a hotel the next morning where they obviously intended to market their tour programme. Eventually, a driver arrived led us to a minibus and dropped us off a couple of minutes walk from our hotel without further incident.

The service did not offer that which was clearly stated in the contract, since the whole handling process at Luqa airport was a chaotic shambles. As this debacle occurred in the quieter month of February we can only surmise what happens in the busier summer months.

To sum up it was poor organization and we would not use the service again; preferring to take the alternatives of a taxi or local direct bus from the stop in front of the terminal building. The charges to Sliema being 20 euros for the taxi and 3 euros per person on the bus.

1  Thank BLACKBOYS