“So sad to leave this wonderful place ...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of PINK COTTAGE

BATHROOM
STUDY
KITCHEN AND PATIO
Pool at the private Beach Club free access for guest
Located next to the beach
Beach Club and changing room
Sun goes down at the Beach Club
Beach House bar next to the Beach Club
Sunset from the Beach Club
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
Giles527
Cirencester
“So sad to leave this wonderful place ...”
Reviewed 12 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

A combination of weather, lovely people and this delightful cottage means that we're very sad to be back (especially to snow!). The cottage was just like being at home and has lots of character - hardly a sterile apartment but charming (like the owner George (Mr Pink) who we met whilst there). All facilities are provided and the patio area was cosy and relaxing. Literally 5/10 mins walk to the restaurants, shops, beach and the beach club, bar and pool whose membership is also provided. Very peaceful location with only the occasional sound of a gardener tending to a nearby property.
Many thanks to George's housekeeper Heather and her partner Dave who arranged car hire and settled us in upon arrival. George was very approachable if we needed any guidance. Will definitely be back - either to Pink Cottage or Pink Villa (which sleeps eight comfortably next door). Whilst there's no air conditioning don't let this put you off, with the slats in the shutters open on three sides of the villa there's a steady flow of air which keeps the place a healthy cool temperature as opposed to being refrigerated.

14 Dec 2017
Giles
Great to have you as guest - very nice to meet you in person. Very pleased that our team did a good job we are here to please. We will keep up the good work and hopefully improve our service. Glad all guest appreciate my chattel house design - Barbados style which gives you a nice well and at the same time cool well. Looking forward seeing you in the Pink paradise
All the best Mr Pink
Anthony M
“Excellent stay at the Pink Cottage, Barbados..”
Reviewed 26 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

We had a wonderful time in Barbados. The Little Pink Cottage was very comfortable for my wife and I. We will be coming back to Barbados in the near future and we hope the Pink Cottage will be available when we do.

Anthony

9 Sep 2017
Great you had a wonderful time in The Pink Cottage
You are more then welcome back looking forward to have you as guest again
All the best
George
Shelley20...
Toronto
“Tickled "pink"”
Reviewed 15 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I just returned from a lovely time in Barbados. I had never stayed at the Pink Cottage before and was a bit wary after a previous very bad experience with a studio rental in the Holetown area. I was very pleasantly surprised to see that the cottage looked exactly like the photographs. I was met by Heather who was friendly and helpful. She showed me everything I needed to know about the cottage. If I needed anything during my stay Heather was there to help. The gardener made sure to say a friendly hello whenever he was there tending the garden.

The cottage is clean and comfortable. I loved all the louvered windows. The kitchen is quite well stocked with utensils. There is a little patio out the back with a table and chairs if you enjoy sitting in the sun. The owner has really thought of everything - radio, tv, wireless, hairdryer, cable and even a little first aid kit. The only thing missing was air conditioning - this would make the cottage perfect.

There is one queen bed in the apartment so it may not be great for two friends sharing but is perfect for a couple. I stayed there on my own and must say that I felt very safe and secure at night.

I was sorry that the owner wasn't in Barbados as his emails were so friendly. I hope to meet him on another stay. Thank you for a lovely stay at the Pink Cottage.

21 Aug 2017
Great to hear that you had a pleasant stay in the Pink Cottage. It was very very hot during your stay which it is not normal. We now have a portable fan which should do the job. Looking forward to meet you n ext time. Thanks again for your kind word and that you liked my team. All the best Mr Pink
GuyC1045
“Lovely bright cottage 10 minutes from the beach”
Reviewed 19 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We had a great stay here in the cottage. Everything was great. The only suggestion we would have is to get more fans or get air con installed as it was hot in there when there was no breeze. But apart from that we have nothing to complain about. A lovely area with lush green fauna everywhere. Heather was great, any problems we had she sorted out. A lovely woman. We also had some regular small birds who would visit us every morning in the cottage. Once we opened the back doors they would fly down and one would walk into the house waiting for food! We nicknamed him Cheerio because he kept coming back for more once I'd fed him a couple. So if you stay here, go buy some cheerios and leave some crunched up on the table outside and see if cheerio comes to visit you!! We miss him dearly!

1 Aug 2017
Thanks for your review - great to hear you had a good time. It was very hot unusually during the period you stayed. Normally you get breeze and then you don't need aircon or fan. I wanted to design the cottage in a traditional Barbados chattels house style all wood. Thanks All the best George
Hanne C
“A pink gem in Holetown”
Reviewed 16 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Location was brilliant. Five minutes to shops, restaurants and beach. The Cottage on a quiet road, had everything that was needed for an excellent holiday.
I was given lots of good information before I arrived, and felt at home straight away.
As I was travelling on my own, security was important, and I felt very safe.
I am very happy to have found Pink Cottage and for my stay.

17 Jul 2017
Great to hear you had a good time and all was to your satisfaction. The Pink place is private and secure and at the same time close to everything. Thanks for your review
All the best George
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing