“Loved it”

Cafe Moya
Ranked #16 of 46 Restaurants in Holetown
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Had a lovely breakfast in this little cafe. Would have appreciated a bit quicker service but I suppose barbados doesn't need to rush

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I hate writing bad reviews but we had to wait half hour for 2 panini and when it they were served one of the orders was wrong so had to be sent back. The food was nice though

Reviewed 1 March 2018

As we entered this lovely café, there was an immediate change in temperature with a lovely A/C and smell of coffee. My wife and I decided on our last day to visit at 8am for a coffee and a light breakfast. Although the service was slow, it really didn't matter, as two separate customers engaged us in pleasant conversation. when the coffee and my scrambled egg and ham sandwich arrived, and my wife's apple tart, plus coffee's, we were both impressed with the quality and presentation. A real shame we only found out on our last day!

3  Thank peteandlinda2018
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Great Food!! Nice and cozy cafe!!The iced coffee is my favourite..give it a try!I had the cappuccino iced coffee

Reviewed 19 February 2018

If you want a nice, unassuming café with great food and friendly service then this is the place. We have been there a few times this trip and have not been disappointed. My wife is addicted to the Greek salad while I am partial to the tuna panini but there are few more dishes we want to try. Of course, the desserts are worth every calorie. The guava and cream cheese "turnover" is made with delicate mille feuilles and sweet guava filling. The chocolate brownie was also delicious but the winner of what we have tried so far is the chocolate mousse. Rich, creamy, light and not too much. You must try the iced coffee, sweetened and with cream. Delicious, IMO best on the island so far!

1  Thank NorthernCanuck1