Reviews (1 384)
1 384 results
All reviewsthirsty turtlevintage pearlgarden cabanacrab racesmovie nightfire dancerslive musiccruise shiplaid backfun activitieswest endgreat divingfishthe wait stafffront porchtook great carelounge chairs
249 - 254 of 1 384 reviews
Reviewed 8 November 2016

I loved this place! I booked because of the reviews and the price. The driver that picked us up was knowledgeable and told us a lot of history during the 30 minute drive which I always enjoy .Yes as other reviews describe there are a lot of people trying to sell stuff but security does a great job and they have a line that they cannot cross. Make sure you para sail it is amazing! The food and drinks are great along with the waiter!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ro256
Reviewed 7 November 2016

I decided to go with Anthony's key 3 months before our reservation. I emailed, canceled the trip, got confirmation of the trip canceling. It has been 4 months now, still no refund. Nice people at the resort, back office has much to be desired.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Roger S
Reviewed 27 October 2016

Spent three weeks in Roatan and Bananarama was pretty much our base. Great people, fantastic food, beautiful beaches and warm waters. Heaven. Definitely a place we will return to. Staff is very caring from the servers to grounds people and security. Always a smile. We miss you

Room Tip: Wonderful place for all ages but no formal kids activities
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CheyN
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

These guys have no clue what the word resort means,they are disorganized. They left us at the airport waiting and never showed up,we had to hire a private car company to get us,mind you,there 9 of us. They tried to say that we left when the whole time we were sitting in the lobby waiting on them, not only that, she tried to say she didn't know we were coming, but a month prior to stay, I called to confirm everything and Debbie reassured me that everything was set and "written in the book." Good thing I remembered the details or we would have likely ended up sleeping on the side walk.
But wait,I have more, front desk doesn't have it all together,they assign and confirm rooms with half deposit,then a week prior to the trip they charge the stay, they have all your info in the computer,yes that thing with a screen and key board,but then have no clue about how many guest were coming.
The rooms were small, the bed was hard, the bathroom tiles had mildew and gunk. The guards were annoying and they should really call it "bananarama seniors only." We could not even laugh because they came with flash lights.
The breakfast time frame was way too short, coffee was horrible! They only provided solidified splenda and cream. The waiters were great, I think that's the only thing I liked about this place.
Good luck on your stay!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank Jessica B
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Diving, Beach, Bar, Food, Watersports... this place has it all! 3 Restaurants on property, 2 bars, dive shop, and live music everyday... what more could you ask for? The rooms are spacious and the staff is friendly. Highly recommended!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple