“Tropical Paradise”
other travellers have booked this property
Incredibly private!
An easy walk to the keyhole L'Alizé with keyhole in background
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Incredibly private!
An easy walk to the keyhole
L'Alizé with keyhole in background
A pool with a view and a breeze
Beignets anyone?
View of L'Alize from Hillside
Iron shore on South shore at mouth of Keyhole
Iron-shore turquoise waters from Nature trail
Kayaks heading out of the keyhole cove
Iron-shore South  side of island
Guestroom #4 1st level
Guest room 2  on 3rd level King
Cottage
Going fishing with Kayak
Dining area with living room and kitchen in background
Nature trail through Mangroves
1st level kitchen and patio
dining room with view
Master bath
Kitchen 2nd level
Beach on North shore minutes away
Pool at dusk with Carribean Sea
Keyhole view from 2nd level porch
view of L'Alizè from garden adjacent to beach
dining
Lalize at dusk
Slack lining across path to keyhole
Location of Lalize in relation to Roatan Internation Airport
New pool furniture
New Toyota minibus, seats 15. A great way to see the island.
Pasta primavera with a smile
Try our lemon zest Beignets
Oreo torte, Delicious!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Karen D
“Tropical Paradise”
Reviewed 4 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

My family had the pleasure of staying at L’Alize for two weeks. Our experience was exceptional. The property was beautiful and accurately described in the description. The owner, Rosanne, was responsive to my questions and the property manager, Eddie, was available throughout our stay to give guidance and drive us. Aside from the absolutely gorgeous view of the ocean, my family enjoyed the very pleasant temperatures. The temperatures were cool enough at night for sleeping and warm enough during the day for swimming. The pool was well maintained and skimmed and cleaned daily.
There is so much to do in the area. We especially loved Gingers for lunch and snorkeling, the Roatan Oasis for dinner and drinks. For a great fishing trip book with Ruthless Roatan Charters, they go above and beyond. The snorkeling at West Bay was awesome.
This is the perfect property for groups looking for gorgeous views, peace and quiet and a totally relaxing experience. My words do not do our absolutely wonderful experience justice!

5 Jan 2018
Thank you for taking the time to share what you loved about Roatan and L’Alize.
Betty M
mt. vernon, oh
“Incredible!”
Reviewed 11 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

I knew I would be happy with the home from the pictures but it was even more amazing in person. Our trip included myself, my wife & two 11 year olds. The home had enough room for several families & had everything we could need. The views were just amazing. The pool was perfect. The keyhole beach was much closer than I thought. Even with some waves, the snorkeling was great and we spent many hours in the water here. We rent homes at least once a year but usually are only there early mornings & at night. This vacation, the majority of our time was spent here because everyone wanted to leave the beaches to come back "home". It stood apart from other rentals by being so peaceful & secluded which made it feel like our own private island. The owner was great about responding to emails & it was nice having staff we could contact if we needed anything. I couldn't imagine staying anywhere else!

Edie A
“Our favorite vacation”
Reviewed 24 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We knew our stay would be amazing the minute we walked into the house and saw the views from the balcony. The home sits between lush trees and has an amazing ocean view. The home was very spacious four our party of 8, with four bedrooms - two on pool level and two on upper floor. The main floor included the kitchen which was very well equipped and a balcony that we used often to watch the stars at night or enjoy the daily breezes.

Marie P
Niwot, Colorado
“Excellent house, fantastic staff!!”
Reviewed 30 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Perfect home for our group! The home is amply sized for a large party. Our group was 10 total, and consisted of myself and my two sisters, two of us with husbands and children. The house was well set-up for our group as it gave us good separation of space, yet we all felt together and connected. One thing I didn't really understand before we got there was that the second floor is really the main level. You enter on that level, and the common areas where we spent most of our time were on that level (kitchen, dining room, living room, large patio) The third floor was a VERY large master bedroom with a private deck and very large bathroom, with another smaller room with 2 twin beds and another bathroom. My family and I took that level, as the stairs up to that floor were too steep for my sister. That's one thing to know, lots and lots of stairs, no matter which level you stay on. The other bedrooms and the den with sleeper sofa are all down on the first floor. The house was furnished with everything you needed to be comfortable. You feel so secluded, yet you are literally a three minute drive to West Bay. We didn't actually end up exploring the property and the keyhole beach as much as we had intended, but mainly used the home as a wonderful place to relax and de-stress.

The thing that really sets this home apart is the service. Both Eddie and Dulce were fantastic!! Eddie was always just a phone call away when we needed to go somewhere. He showed up promptly when called, always with a smile. I highly suggest using Eddie to get around while on-island. The roads aren't well labeled, and the obstacle course of potholes on the roads makes them hazardous to the unfamiliar driver. Worth every penny to have Eddie! I would have liked to adopt Dulce to bring home with me. She as full of smiles and was a great cook. We left her to decide what to serve us, always with local-style foods. Again, worth every penny!! When you are there, you are family and treated with lots of warmth and welcome. We had a medical emergency in the early hours of the morning, and every one of them bent over backwards to help us get it handled, and to feel comfortable with the outcome. They saved our trip with their prompt attention and loving service. Would absolutely stay again!!

31 Dec 2016
Thanks Marie, for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I couldn't agree more that our staff sets us apart. We strive in every way we know how, to make L'Alizé a comfortable home in which to relax and have fun with family and friends. This month we are completing our outdoor kitchen and ping pong /game area. We hope this adds one more cool thing to do for "kids" of all ages. Thank you for being lovely guests.
smckj
ocean springs, ms
“A Visit to Luxurious Paradise”
Reviewed 16 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

We had an absolutely lovely visit at the end of May. It was like being dropped into paradise. Just the glorious views and breezes ( we never even thought of turning on the air conditioner because the breezes were so cooling and delightful) were enough to make it memorable but there was more. We spent most of each day outside- in the pool, kayaking, riding rented motorbikes, and snorkeling. The snorkeling right there in the two keyholes adjoining the property was fabulous- beautiful purple coral and fish of every color. The home itself is gorgeous with comfortable furniture and we ate most meals outside on the lovely veranda, enjoying some amazing views and delicious food cooked by Kaylee.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The snorkeling, the breezes and the views
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
17 Jun 2016
Thanks for taking the time to review your stay at L'Alizé. Agreed the breezes are pretty amazing as is the view and snorkeling. I love the combination of great food (that I did not have to make) with the delicious view. I am so glad enjoyed our new living and dining room furniture too.
Thanks again for being wonderful renters, I hope you come back soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing