“Delicious food and attentive service”

Luna Maya Steak & Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 28 Restaurants in West Bay
Price range: US$9 - US$35
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a delicious dinner here during our week at the Mayan Princess. All four of us--two adults and two teens--were very pleased with all 3 courses. Conch soup, fresh veggies salad, chicken au shrimp, sesame wahoo, lobster luna maya--each dish was thoughtfully prepared and beautifully presented. (And don't forget flan for dessert--scrumptious!) We will remember this "Mayan Moon" for a long time to come.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Elegant restaurant. Really enjoyed the sashimi, and the lobster. Service is very slow. We were there about 2 hours. Still well worth it.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Wow! We went for a couple's dinner. The atmosphere is breathtaking. The decor was on point, including all the details. Service was outstanding and friendly. The food was delicious! We had a phenomenal carrot/tomato soup with cheese focaccia that was to die for and was complimentary. My husband had the lobster ravioli which was super tasty. I had the pasta amerticiana which was perfectly packed with flavor and spice. The frozen cucumber mojito is so refreshing. One of my favorite parts was eating the best brownie ever- perfect warmth, perfect texture. Just melt in your mouth delicious! I can't say enough about the beauty of this boutique hotel and restaurant. A MUST GO!

Reviewed 15 May 2018

The food was wonderful and the service was second to none. A bit of a wait for our food, but we were a group of 17.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

We tried many things on the menu and all was fantastic! Don't think anyone would be disappointed. The Lobster was the best we ever had. Loved the coconut shrimp! The black beans and rice I ate whenever I could! My husband had the steak and he was not disappointed!