“Fresh and friendly bistro”
Review of Redberry

Redberry
Ranked #17 of 49 Restaurants in Langebaan
Price range: R 30 - R 90
Reviewed 3 December 2020

At their new Olifantskop address which is spotless, bright and cheerful. The food is delicious and plentiful and the coffee outstanding. It's not on the beach so quality and value first rate. We'll be back for sure.

Date of visit: December 2020

Reviewed 25 January 2020

Found out about Redberry from my daughter who lives on the Longacre Estate. Delightful - full of charm, peace, tranquility - good food and drink and a limited amount of provisions. Thoroughly enjoyed an hour of mid-morning coffee and snacks.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 31 August 2019 via mobile

Visiting Redberry today. Cheesecake was excellent, atmosphere was just what I wanted to relax. Great place, great service! Will definitely go back! With my family

Date of visit: August 2019
2  Thank Angel_71_2019
Reviewed 14 April 2019

Been wanting to go to Redberry for a long time, and was pleasantly surprised. The variety for a so called coffee and cake shop is excellent!! The Banting Eggs Benedict is most probably the best value for money breakfast in Langebaan!!! Friendly staff and extra items to buy such as pickled curry beans, onions and vegetables. Rusks, olives and Chilli Oil.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank MevSirLoin F
Reviewed 2 January 2019 via mobile

I loved this venue. After the Christmas and New Year madness of beachfront venues in Langebaan, this was a tranquil and space for enjoying the food and the company. We were out of the wind and in a different dimension. The coffee was delicious - they serve really good coffee. Cakes to die for. And we enjoyed every morsel of our lunch orders. I had one of the Days Specials - the Chicken Pie with Roast Potatoes and salad. It was superb! My friends shared the “anti pasti” platter. They polished their food too - including a very special dipping sauce which had us stumped. What is this ?? It was date syrup!
ZAR330 (Aus $34) for 2 rounds of coffee and lunch for 3 adults with healthy appetites : Great value for money. If I wasn’t on my way back to overpriced Australia I would be back there tomorrow. I highly recommend- and PS : there is a play area for children. Great Venue. Great food. Excellent value!

Date of visit: January 2019