“Very Nice”

Marc's Beach Bar Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 49 Restaurants in Langebaan
Description: Heartbeat of Langebaan Marc’s Beach Bar is one of Langebaan’s landmarks not to be missed. With probably the best views in Langebaan our vibey bar and restaurant is a West Coast hotspot! Right on the beachfront of the Langebaan Lagoon with open air tables on the grass it is the perfect spot to enjoy a sundowner or to just soak up the warm West Coast sun - the perfect place to start or finish a pub crawling adventure trip. Watch the kite surfers strut their stuff or yachts enter and exit the harbour.
Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

The food was good and they have a nice selection of Beers. Inside or outdoor seating, a play area for the little ones and as a bonus you are on the beach so the view is stunning.

Date of visit: April 2021

Reviewed 8 April 2021

Officially our favourite restaurant whenever we here. The food and the service is consistently amazing. Beautiful views and dog friendly.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 16 March 2021

My husband and I are on our home and we came across Marcs Beach Bar while staying over in Langebaan.

And I must say, this place is most definitely the best fish dish I’ve ever eaten, and the incredible service puts the cherry on top.

Definitely a must try even if you are just passing through

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 1 March 2021

First of all a big THANK YOU to the managment of MBB!!! Thank you for going out of your way to "hold" a table for us outside close to the playground in order for my little son who has Down's and a escape artist to have a joyfull time while we could keep an eye on him the whole time and also relax. It really meant alot to us as very few place are willing to accomodate a special needs chld. We visit Club Mykons, once a year and it is the highlight of the weekend to have lunch at MBB, The food was stunning and our usual waiter, Simone( that woman knows what she is doing), was there to serve us once again. I really hope she will be there next year again. So, in short, thank you MBB and Simone for once again being the highlight of our weekend.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 24 February 2021

I ordered the mussels starter, but am sure I was served the main course instead! The mussels were great, but I didn't like the bread that was served with them. The sauce was a bit thick for my liking. Because the portion was so large, I didn't have space for a main course. The waiter took away my finger bowl half way through my meal, and I had to ask another waiter to bring me another finger bowl.
When I asked for the bill, the waiter brought me the bill for the table next door
Great location for families with kids

Date of visit: February 2021