“One off the best place to go ”
Review of Pearly's

Pearly's
Ranked #4 of 47 Restaurants in Langebaan
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

In all my years i stay in langebaan is one off the best place to go and enjoy very good service from staff and the menu very good with nice look over lagoon and is always nice to go and enjoy lunch keep on with good service

1  Thank Sias S

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Friendly service though after a full bottle of wine fell off the unstable table they gave us a new one en charged us for two bottles at full prize. We complained, but the manager said no, we did however not see him. We gave no tip, but felt bad because the friendly waitress suffered while the stingy boss is not.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I went to this restaurant on the recommendation of the host at my accommodation. I had previously eaten here approximately 5 years ago and had a good meal then so arrived with quite high expectations. The service was very good right from the outset, the food came promptly which suited me. I had baby calamari with chilli and while very enjoyable I would perhaps have preferred more chilli. I then had a main meal of pepper filet which was cooked exactly to my preference (rare to med rare).

I then finished with the best Melva pudding I have had on SA.

All around I recommend this restaurant .

1  Thank DalenRichard
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Having not been here for almost a year, I decided to give it another chance. I again arrived with my small son, late afternoon, and we walked past the three waitrons standing chatting at the door and sat at the very first table, overlooking the beach.

After being ignored for about five minutes, my son advised that he needed the bathroom. We walked through the bar to the back, and once he was finished, walked through the restaurant, past two waitrons propping up the door, (they actually moved out of the way to let us through) and sat, once again at the same table.

The two waitrons disappeared, and my son and I sat, watching the sea and waiting for service. After another few minutes, noone had even acknowledged us, never mind having offered us a drink or a menu. Eventually, we stood up and walked next door to Driftwoods, where I received the most amazing service (see separate review)

Well, I tried.......... but I won't be back

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The fish and chips didn’t taste particularly fresh, the batter was soggy and definitely pre-prepared, the chips weren’t even homemade. How you can charge R100 for hake and frozen chips is beyond me, especially when these two items are cheap as is. The coffee was ridiculously overpriced at R41 for a cappuccino. The pizzas seem to be the only good thing about this place